[Android/IOS] Yugioh Duel Links Released for Singapore

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DLv 20 le woo

quite easy this time round.. don't know why people on reddit keep complaining about sylvan decks , close one eye also can beat

The Georgia machine deck quite annoying though this time

Cyber Angels and Glad Beasts last time were much worse and annoying

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to beat sylvan ? me using goldfish ... :s22::s22:

I take back my words.. had no problems against them in KC Cup but when went back to playing ranked in legend keep losing against them :s13: though its more like 50-50 chance compared to old CA..

I can only say for sylvans u have to go 1st then got higher chance of winning

if they go first and put face down card and no backrow, don't attack the card.. usually is rose lover or shroom.. if u lucky open with hammer shark with tuna, just use tuna to summon extra flying fish and tribute hammer shark to destroy the facedown card..

if u go first then u can interrupt their milling or defend urself with enemy controller/super rush headlong

actually also not sure :s13: but I also used goldfish to climb but I have 3 regretful rebirths :s13:

PeachGal

Reaction score
I take back my words.. had no problems against them in KC Cup but when went back to playing ranked in legend keep losing against them :s13: though its more like 50-50 chance compared to old CA..

I can only say for sylvans u have to go 1st then got higher chance of winning

if they go first and put face down card and no backrow, don't attack the card.. usually is rose lover or shroom.. if u lucky open with hammer shark with tuna, just use tuna to summon extra flying fish and tribute hammer shark to destroy the facedown card..

if u go first then u can interrupt their milling or defend urself with enemy controller/super rush headlong

actually also not sure :s13: but I also used goldfish to climb but I have 3 regretful rebirths :s13:

Hee thought you using dinos. Just reach 15 just now. Tomorrow cont le.

RandomPancake

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the general strategy to play against archfiend deck? They can keep summoning 8 star monster every turn unless your hand can destroy their trap card :eek:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the general strategy to play against archfiend deck? They can keep summoning 8 star monster every turn unless your hand can destroy their trap card :eek:

u already answered ur own question.. this meta need to play a lot of spell/monster removal cards

if not use gravediggers ghoul :s13: maybe can work against sylvans too

RandomPancake

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Playing gold fish deck now, deck that are giving me the most problem are mako deck with sea stealth attack 🤢

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got $0.99 usd sale (SGD$1.49) for 1 UR again... only had one such sale before few months ago...

who going buy ? tempting to buy.. last time also spent around $15 sgd to buy .. played for 1 yr + liao mabe can spend a $10-20 to give back :o

RandomPancake

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got $0.99 usd sale (SGD$1.49) for 1 UR again... only had one such sale before few months ago...

who going buy ? tempting to buy.. last time also spent around $15 sgd to buy .. played for 1 yr + liao mabe can spend a $10-20 to give back :o

Which are the packs that you would recommend?

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which are the packs that you would recommend?

like nth to buy.. but if u have cards u want from the 80 packs boxes then more worth it.. cos 50% chance to get the UR u want.. compared to the 200 packs boxes only 10% chance to get the UR u want

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.