SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

arcadefiree

Reaction score
Regarding "no counts"

I kenna some no counts too. Just spend your first 2-3 pushups correcting your form. Go all the way till the thing beeps, come up for the count. By the 3rd time you should know what the proper form is.

After that you shouldn't get any no counts unless you're damn tired, which means more training needed lor.

what really helps is leaning forward. A lot of people put their palms next to their shoulders. it's easier if it's next to your neh neh.

zhane

Master Member
Reaction score
I kenna some no counts too. Just spend your first 2-3 pushups correcting your form. Go all the way till the thing beeps, come up for the count. By the 3rd time you should know what the proper form is.

After that you shouldn't get any no counts unless you're damn tired, which means more training needed lor.

what really helps is leaning forward. A lot of people put their palms next to their shoulders. it's easier if it's next to your neh neh.

sit up also damn tough
my every other situp is no count ~__~
end up had to lie flat..spread out arms...before they start counting zzz

Spartanz.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys qn about ippt deadline, as long as I clear my ippt before my birthday , I am safe right ?

Or do I have to clear it earlier ?

I still have about 3 weeks more to my birthday and ns portal is down typically again, cant book a slot

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, if last year I passed my IPPT, can I still take IPT this year? If I cmi IPT this year, can I still clear my obligations for this year? :s11:

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Khatib not sheltered. Run around stadium and the lane1 and 2 tracks in bad condition..track peeling,lifted, humps.

Rem got one time I finish my push up and sit up then the instructor say cat 1 lan lan have to wait till cat 1 cleared, then we waited at the cook hse, then when the 2.4km resume they say lane 1 uneven keep clear if possible
Really waste time that day

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys qn about ippt deadline, as long as I clear my ippt before my birthday , I am safe right ?

Or do I have to clear it earlier ?

I still have about 3 weeks more to my birthday and ns portal is down typically again, cant book a slot

basically your last day is the day before your birthday.. any Public Holidays or non-working FCC days are not included and therefore, u need to avoid these dates too.

Joffany

Reaction score
IPT-IPPT reporting timing is the timing that I booked? (e.g. 1800hrs). So in that sense, they are many different ippt time slots in one evening because there are quite a few ipt-ippt slots to choose from, right?

Calander

Reaction score
IPT-IPPT reporting timing is the timing that I booked? (e.g. 1800hrs). So in that sense, they are many different ippt time slots in one evening because there are quite a few ipt-ippt slots to choose from, right?

IPT-IPPT is the same as IPT timings,which can be selected under booking of IPT as you need to ensure the selected session does not have the words "(No Test)".

usually is during on operating weekdays 6pm & 7pm. And Sat morning 8am and 9am only.

check out under the booking page to understand their avail schedule.

leong25

Reaction score
having my 8th RT today which is the IPPT. if i fail the push up. able to fall out straight without taking the 2.4KM? actually i prefer to do RT than doing IPPT.

Calander

Reaction score
having my 8th RT today which is the IPPT. if i fail the push up. able to fall out straight without taking the 2.4KM? actually i prefer to do RT than doing IPPT.

this depends on FCC itself. some will consider your attendance as invalid.

zRuaumoko

Reaction score
IPPT Year 0?

Hi, I just ORD in February, and and currently still in year 0. If I do my IPPT now, will I be able to get the monetary incentives?
If if so, will I still be able to get the incentives for each successful completion of IPPT for each subsequent year (year 1 and onwards)?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi, I just ORD in February, and and currently still in year 0. If I do my IPPT now, will I be able to get the monetary incentives?
If if so, will I still be able to get the incentives for each successful completion of IPPT for each subsequent year (year 1 and onwards)?

u will still get the incentives accordingly regardless which Year you are in.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No
You still have to finish the whole ippt including the 6 rounds of 2.4km
They will take everything as your RT training programme for that day itself

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.