[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did 2x latias raids.

1st raid caught tier 2 1871 latias. Caught with 1st ball excellent curve.

2nd raid at rival park gym (Zheng He Statue) but fled. My L30 latias was able to fire 5 outrage with dodging.

9/15 for latias raid

Number of EX-Raid invitation: 3
Park raids done since announcement of official EX-raid: 53
Surplus of candies if power up 4 legendaries to level 30 (or level 30 to 35): 40
Premium raid pass carry over: 6

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But at least 15 candy and 15k sd per half level up

Not many are willing to spend

Well u nv try u nv know
Plus there up small chance
If confirm.is 97iv
Then sun try la

In this case got chsnce
Evem turn out to be 97
It will be v fat anw

opteron

Master Member
Reaction score
The most logical is they have harden their security and used a newer api hence the maps (using bots) are not working and this is so likely why they can Guess those iOS spoofers are using modified apps

Latest update, white overlay is good for to decipher the onscreen joystick overlay item

why only iOS tio white screen? :s13::):s13:

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Running apps that intercept and interact with official NN data stream is a red line for NN.

GPS spoofing on other hand, if performed on a standalone app is trickier since scanning on user devices for apps runs the risk of privacy concerns.

NN will get into a lot of trouble with the strict privacy laws especially in EU if screenshots were indeed taken.

em1812

Reaction score
Ghost raid or do “throw 3 great throw” quest. Today I heard niantic try to make SB player hard to get mew so ghost raid not counted. Those on SB, better get your mew ASAP. I finished my ghost quest by doing the “throw 3 great throw” quest
Incense also overrides the SB so it's possible to get ghost types, but doesn't always happen.

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The screenshot thing is rumour but Personally I dun think that is true because it can be a case of intursion of privacy which those Ang mohs players will sue if this is true and I dun think niantic is so stupid to risk such lawsuit.

Some rumor say niantic somehow managed to bypass Apple 3rd party app scanning restriction but I dun think that is true too. Why would niantic risk such potential lawsuit again?

The most logical is they have harden their security and used a newer api hence the maps (using bots) are not working and this is so likely why they can Guess those iOS spoofers are using modified apps

I see thanks, so I should be safe.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At the moment yes

Not that need to do 10 raids, how many time you want to go through that ?

Plus the 400 magikarp candies ?

And the Dito hunt ?

Ditto hunt is ok

Its the ghost will be hard when theres no event

The norm days i dun eveb see gastly in 2 weeks

Margikrap candies
If u have start ur acc in 2016
Easily alot of candies

Actually relatively easy for old birds

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So going to be a filled day later..

Got to catch mewtwo for a friend at 12pm (i dont even have one myself and its really my first try.. im more worried about finding a group though, my weak heart and thin face cant stand too many rejection) does public raid works for ex-raid?

Got to help friend catch mareep and collect enough candies and a shiny (since he's working)

And im greedy to want to play my account throughout..

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Dun worry. Have enough even for public group. Face doesn’t matter. Good luck!

koolkool

Reaction score
So going to be a filled day later..

Got to catch mewtwo for a friend at 12pm (i dont even have one myself and its really my first try.. im more worried about finding a group though, my weak heart and thin face cant stand too many rejection) does public raid works for ex-raid?

Got to help friend catch mareep and collect enough candies and a shiny (since he's working)

And im greedy to want to play my account throughout..

Not to worry. All ex raids I attended so far, there will be kind souls helping to organize private groups. The ones near my area, they even have professionally done cardboard signs to separate the colours. I suggest just blend in and ask politely if you can join. Most of trainers are helpful and friendly. This will help secure the extra balls just in case you need them.

koolkool

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Intend to keep only 1 groudon and 1 lugia. Left with my best 2 but don't know which one to transfer?

Or throw all and wait for future raid? =:p

Groudon (A/D/Hp)
1. 15/10/12. Dragon tail, fire blast
2. 13/13/15. Mudshot , fire blast

Lugia
1. 14/10/14. Sensory, sky attack
2. 15/11/12 dragon tail, future sight

Any advise? :o
I will say why not both?
I will suggest you keep top 2 for Groundon at all time as it has 2 good combination : Mud shot/ solar beam*, mud shot/ earthquake. You can TM later but just keep top 2 if you are waiting for Groundon raid to come back. Same thing for Lugia. Extrasensory / sky attack* and Extrasensory / Futuresight Lugias are worth keeping.
I placed a * to denote the better moveset.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun worry. Have enough even for public group. Face doesn’t matter. Good luck!

Not to worry. All ex raids I attended so far, there will be kind souls helping to organize private groups. The ones near my area, they even have professionally done cardboard signs to separate the colours. I suggest just blend in and ask politely if you can join. Most of trainers are helpful and friendly. This will help secure the extra balls just in case you need them.
:s13: thanks for the advice, have a good day..

hoping everyone catch as many sheep and huat ah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.