Volunteer Special Constabulary application still pending? (SPF)

mozartbeks

Reaction score
Hello, my first time starting a thread, hoping someone can help me with my queries! Does anyone knows about Volunteer Special Constabulary? (VSC) for SPF. I applied on 8 March 2018 but have not received a reply yet. Anyone knows why it’s taking so long? The website states that my application is still pending! I’m hoping to get in before university starts since I only have 3-4 months of hols left!! (Since there’s a 9 month training at HTA)

mozartbeks

Reaction score
You can try wait until Sun or Mon, sure will have replies soon :D

Haha thank you! I mostly post in another thread which is really popular that’s why it’s so diff from this :)
Haha waited for more than a month le, hope I got it before Uni >.<

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha thank you! I mostly post in another thread which is really popular that’s why it’s so diff from this :)
Haha waited for more than a month le, hope I got it before Uni >.<
Why so desperate to get in? What if kena rejected?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow thank you! I didn’t know about this :o I will prefer VSC but if legit cannot get in I’ll just try for this 😂
But I don’t even know if I’m rejected or not because application still pending haha

If you are supposed to get it, you will. You kan cheong also no use.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True true! It’s just that I saw people getting in a day after they signed up for it that’s why I’m wondering why mine takes so long
if u dunno urself, how will anyone of us know when we don't have access to your application?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s why I’m wondering if people that applied and got in can share about it

Your mileage may vary. also you said you saw "people getting in a day after they signed up". Why don't you ask those people?

Last edited:

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apart from the staffs i/c that may know, I dare to tell you that no one can answer you this question. SPF needs to have enough VSC trainees before they consider to start a class.

Hello, my first time starting a thread, hoping someone can help me with my queries! Does anyone knows about Volunteer Special Constabulary? (VSC) for SPF. I applied on 8 March 2018 but have not received a reply yet. Anyone knows why it’s taking so long? The website states that my application is still pending! I’m hoping to get in before university starts since I only have 3-4 months of hols left!! (Since there’s a 9 month training at HTA)

mozartbeks

Reaction score
Apart from the staffs i/c that may know, I dare to tell you that no one can answer you this question. SPF needs to have enough VSC trainees before they consider to start a class.

I heard about needing enough trainees as well. But I thought they would have accepted my application (hopefully) and then inform me to wait till they have enough trainees :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.