Fitbit Versa

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the device! In fact the notification works better then samsung gear or android wear. They show the entire chat instead of just the last message.

I like the notification better too. It displays double byte characters properly. I can read the Chinese messages now. Only thing is I wish they defaulted every push notification to 'on' and let me 'off' it, instead of the other way around.

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw how fitbit honor the warranty? By receipt or online registration?

It should be receipt only. I gather this from post 17, dated Nov 2017, of the following thread.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-HR/No-service-center-can-help-in-singapore/td-p/1420149

Another link with more information here.

https://axtro.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000678867-fitbit-service-centre-singapore

You can also visit Mojito Redemption at Plaza Singapura to ask them. They are located on the 4th floor, at the new extension side (not the old building). The counter staff are friendly. They seemed to be outsource service for any kind of redemption, so not dedicated to Fitbit.

earthtk

Reaction score
I like the notification better too. It displays double byte characters properly. I can read the Chinese messages now. Only thing is I wish they defaulted every push notification to 'on' and let me 'off' it, instead of the other way around.
You can set all the notification to off and only on those you want. But one thing irritating is if your group spams chat.. then gg.. lol.. there is no function to say, do not send notification x sec between each one.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can set all the notification to off and only on those you want. But one thing irritating is if your group spams chat.. then gg.. lol.. there is no function to say, do not send notification x sec between each one.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Mute the noisy group. :D

I have sleep details for the 1st night but not the 2nd night. The one without details looks more hopeless than my Garmin sleep chart.

But I know one Fitbit Charge 2 user who has this problem regularly. It has something to do with charging with dirty pins. When this happens, cleaning with isopropyl alcohol, rebooting and charging helps eradicate the problem. I am trying that. Hopefully the sleep details would come back tonight.

Just wondering if anybody else is missing sleep details.

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone knows where i can go to view the actual set?

In the past, I have seen more dummies as tracker demo sets than the actual products. This seems to be true for both Fitbit and Garmin. But I think the Fitbit Ionic demo set I saw at Best Denki Ngee Ann City was the actual product. If you cannot find a Versa to check out anywhere, an Ionic is the closest you can get.

Maybe you can call Best Denki Ngee Ann City to confirm if they have either the Ionic or Versa actual product on display.

xheavenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im also looking for the grey/silver version. but so far there is only black and rose gold in Singapore :(

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone notification fail to alert in fitbit versa? Mine notifications stop and not showing in my watch, any solution for this?

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone notification fail to alert in fitbit versa? Mine notifications stop and not showing in my watch, any solution for this?

You eventually bought one. :)

I have seen someone solving the notification problem by rebooting the phone or/and the tracker.

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
You eventually bought one. :)

I have seen someone solving the notification problem by rebooting the phone or/and the tracker.

Haha tempted by all of u here. Anyway I face another issues is transferring sound from laptop using the fitbit apps to my watch, it take very long to transfer 30 to 40 songs, and sometime it get disconnected? How to solve this?

yawwz93

Reaction score
Fitbit Pay

Has anyone tried using it for payments? Does it work like normal paywave? Which banks are on it?

Thanks! :)

Super excited to get mine soon :s12:

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha tempted by all of u here. Anyway I face another issues is transferring sound from laptop using the fitbit apps to my watch, it take very long to transfer 30 to 40 songs, and sometime it get disconnected? How to solve this?

I like mine so far. Hope you have fun with it. :)

I had some challenges with the music transfer initially. Eventually it worked, but I only transferred 5 songs. I am a Mac user, so struggled with the Fitbit Connect app. I was only successful, after triggering the Wifi settings again.

Are you using Windows ? I see some people saying there is a difference between Windows 10 Fitbit App and Fitbit Connect on Windows.

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried using it for payments? Does it work like normal paywave? Which banks are on it?

Thanks! :)

Super excited to get mine soon :s12:

Yes, been using Fitbit Pay. :) It's very convenient. I just say "PayWave" when I'm at the cashier. Only OCBC and UOB are supported now apparently.

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
In the past, I have seen more dummies as tracker demo sets than the actual products. This seems to be true for both Fitbit and Garmin. But I think the Fitbit Ionic demo set I saw at Best Denki Ngee Ann City was the actual product. If you cannot find a Versa to check out anywhere, an Ionic is the closest you can get.

Maybe you can call Best Denki Ngee Ann City to confirm if they have either the Ionic or Versa actual product on display.

Thank you very much!

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amazon Prime Now International (Singapore) has listed Fitbit Versa Special Edition Charcoal Woven for S$304.39. Standard delivery is free for members since purchase is above $60. I understand you can return within 30 days to Amazon Singapore and they will give you the refund. I am not sure how warranty works after that.

According to the Fitbit Community, Amazon US removed Fitbit listing for a while. It came back this morning SG time. They have everything including Gray/Silver and Special Edition, except Rose Gold/Peach and delivery is US$6.19. Returns and warranty could be more tricky.

For those waiting for the gray/silver or special edition, perhaps can post a comment to hardwarezone reporter to ask where to find it in Singapore.

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-fitbit-s-latest-smartwatch-versa-arrives-singapore

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.