Domino's Pizza in Singapore!!!

munchlaxxjt

Reaction score
Depends. Although I agree it's not cheap, there are some hacks you can do to make the pizza more bang for buck.

As an example, since I love pepperonis, normally you would just order pepperoni pizza and be done with it. Maybe add-on some extra pepperoni. But did you know that you can actually change ingredients of the pizza at no extra cost provided you change to the same category of toppings i.e meat to other meats vegetables to other vegetables.

So, I could actually pick Hawaiian pizza and change the toppings at no extra cost. Hawaiian pizza cause it's the tomato base pizza with the most ingredients - pineapple, ham, chicken breasts. Change it to mushroom, and double pepperoni.

Now you have a pepperoni pizza with double pepperoni and mushroom at the same price as a regular pepperoni pizza but with more value

Thanks for the tip! Will try it out the next time i order

Thefriend

Reaction score
domino's better than pizza hut

all along during the first time pizza delivery was introduced in sg ,i thought thats how pizza taste and feels like and i felt it was a bit much,then dominos came and thier pizza were so fresh and vibrant,causing pizza hut to step up also ,thus still supporting dominos rather than pizza hut!:)

digipet

Reaction score
Among the delivery pizza chains, I ffind pizza hut has the most juicy ones.

Haven't tried Domino for sometime already, have the stepped up already? what's their best flavor now?

XGZ1503

Reaction score
I remember someone ard me commented that dominos is more salty as compared to pizza hut.

I actually prefer the flavours offered by pizza hut over dominos. Sadly, although my new bto area have both pizza shops but pizza hut is like 600m away whereas dominos is like right downstairs

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I prefer dominos too. used to work PT in the schooling days in pizza hut so i know how they work inside out.

Sent from Samsung CURVED UHD S8 using GAGT

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Peperoni is now on deliveroo. $24 for a large pizza w premium ingredients. Beats any of these fast food pizzas.

dream567

Reaction score
dominos good service sia, very generous also. Will give regular size pizza when late

pogchamp

Reaction score
is it me or is domino pizza full of ****?

why they keep giving me this "sorry we are late" voucher lol... its 1 free regular pizza but thats only if u meet certain requirements and they give it to me even if they arrive 30 mins earlier

seems like a marketing gimmick to get people to buy more from them lol

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score

why they keep giving me this "sorry we are late" voucher lol... its 1 free regular pizza but thats only if u meet certain requirements and they give it to me even if they arrive 30 mins earlier

If you eat in, it's only 5 bucks. Not as bad. If you planning to order 2 pizzas anyway, can always use the coupon for a free pizza. Worse come to worse, don't use it or give it away? No loss to you anyway

Heaps better then Canadian or pizza hut where they don't give a rats ass even if they are late.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not sure why you're making a fuss over that? Sometimes I don't even get it since they are getting punctual. And they're way better than hut/Canadian. Sarpinos is also a good alternative for deliveries.

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT

Extech

Reaction score
Any codes? :)

SIC some codes:s12:

YOU1 $22 for 2 regular pizza and one twisty bread
[Will end on 31st Dec 2018]

EDBK6 $25 for 1 regular thin crust daebak tuna and large pizza
[Only valid Mon-Weds, unknown expiry, guessing is end of May]

Extech

Reaction score
Depends. Although I agree it's not cheap, there are some hacks you can do to make the pizza more bang for buck.

As an example, since I love pepperonis, normally you would just order pepperoni pizza and be done with it. Maybe add-on some extra pepperoni. But did you know that you can actually change ingredients of the pizza at no extra cost provided you change to the same category of toppings i.e meat to other meats vegetables to other vegetables.

So, I could actually pick Hawaiian pizza and change the toppings at no extra cost. Hawaiian pizza cause it's the tomato base pizza with the most ingredients - pineapple, ham, chicken breasts. Change it to mushroom, and double pepperoni.

Now you have a pepperoni pizza with double pepperoni and mushroom at the same price as a regular pepperoni pizza but with more value

Too bad I just ordered:eek:
Up for awareness:s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.