Ngee Ann Poly DAE 2018

mikehawkhard

Reaction score
They just call me.I never got the 3 choices i appeal but they offer me course that kinda similar to what I’m studying.I accept the course .

what course did u get? i got a counter offer too but i declined it. Starting to regret it now

WorstZarya

Reaction score
Alright guys is time for me to leave this forum.I hope you guys got the course you want.If you didnt get any course dont feel despair.Try your best next time.All the best for your future.

Aak242

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been observing the forums here for a while now and wanted to ask when and how they will call you to tell you about the course availability. Last I checked today, my appeal was still under review, and I called them earlier in the morning. They told me that it might be maximum by end of next week and there was no fixed date, even though previously they had told by the 13th. Was I supposed to receive a call by today or have other people also not gotten a result yet?

Last edited:

pikachuuuu

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been observing the forums here for a while now and wanted to ask when and how they will call you to tell you about the course availability. Last I checked today, my appeal was still under review, and I called them earlier in the morning. They told me that it might be maximum by end of next week and there was no fixed date, even though previously they had told by the 13th. Was I supposed to receive a call by today or have other people also not gotten a result yet?
The latest date is 18th april which is next wednesday , they will either give you a call or email you i guess . I haven’t gotten my results yet too , i’m under waiting list . It’s because they are still waiting for people to withdraw from the course , so that there will be vacancies to give to those who appealed .

MisterJJ

Reaction score
The latest date is 18th april which is next wednesday , they will either give you a call or email you i guess . I haven’t gotten my results yet too , i’m under waiting list . It’s because they are still waiting for people to withdraw from the course , so that there will be vacancies to give to those who appealed .

Under review means on waiting list ?

pikachuuuu

Reaction score
Under review means on waiting list ?

nope , mine was at first submitted , progressing , then under review , after that i went for interview then i’m on waiting list till now . Under review might be still they are checking out and considering you . when did you submit your appeal and did you submit any write up ? cause i submitted my appealin February which is quite some time back and my course is overwhelming so it doesn’t have any vacancy yet , so that’s why i’m on waiting list , waiting for people to withdraw from the course . Did you call the school to ask about it ? It’s better to call and ask them . One of my friend also appealed through the E-appeal , but after just two days they contact her to say that she got in .

Aak242

Reaction score
nope , mine was at first submitted , progressing , then under review , after that i went for interview then i’m on waiting list till now . Under review might be still they are checking out and considering you . when did you submit your appeal and did you submit any write up ? cause i submitted my appealin February which is quite some time back and my course is overwhelming so it doesn’t have any vacancy yet , so that’s why i’m on waiting list , waiting for people to withdraw from the course . Did you call the school to ask about it ? It’s better to call and ask them . One of my friend also appealed through the E-appeal , but after just two days they contact her to say that she got in .

Since I'm a PR with International qualifications, I only got my results on the 2nd of April, after which I appealed about two to three days later with a write up through the E-appeal portal. I don't know if it was supposed to be normal, but neither was there any interview process listed for the qualification on the website nor was I called for any interview (not an ex-poly student, applying for the first time). So does your appeal status say "Under Waiting List" or did you get to know that through calling them?

pikachuuuu

Reaction score
Since I'm a PR with International qualifications, I only got my results on the 2nd of April, after which I appealed about two to three days later with a write up through the E-appeal portal. I don't know if it was supposed to be normal, but neither was there any interview process listed for the qualification on the website nor was I called for any interview (not an ex-poly student, applying for the first time). So does your appeal status say "Under Waiting List" or did you get to know that through calling them?
If it’s too late , then they won’t call you for interview , they will just look at your write up . Cause for my friend she appealed just last week , but she didn’t go for any interview but she got accepted . My appeal status says that I’m On waiting list , i only called to ask why am i on waiting list for so long .

MisterJJ

Reaction score

I appealed on 6th April. But I never submit any write-up. As in email to admission office the write up or go down to the poly
to submit it ?

pikachuuuu

Reaction score
What course did u applied?
Is it possible that a good appeal write up could stand a higher chance of getting in?

i applied for Early childhood , but i already have the same course in Temasek poly , but i’m hoping i’ll still get ngee ann . yeap it’s possible ,because they don’t focus that much on your results . but your passion towards the course and why you really want that course

tykhoo

Reaction score
i applied for Early childhood , but i already have the same course in Temasek poly , but i’m hoping i’ll still get ngee ann . yeap it’s possible ,because they don’t focus that much on your results . but your passion towards the course and why you really want that course

Thanks for ur info, I actually applied for IT courses in SP and NP, but both of them got rejected due to limited vacancies and I have submitted my appeal. However, I only did the appeal write up and submitted my portfolio to SP. I will try to send separately to NP.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.