Shell woodland ave 9 petrol coupons

wudimax

Reaction score
Giving out coupons. Valid april to end may $8 off for $60gross on all shell stations

Last edited:

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope they intro some limit per customer, otherwise all the PHV drivers will snap it up in no time

last time the yck esso all the attendants complain the phv drivers came in hordes and pump $10 for few times a day, in the end within 3 days its fully distributed

best card uob one and citicashback

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok called e station, good thing is this time round vouchers not applicable for PHV, only shell escape members. last day collection 24th april, 26th-5th may is for all stations, rest can only pump woodland ave 9. Min $30 to collect 1 booklet.

wudimax

Reaction score
Got stated $30min for petrol coupon.

25 april to 6 may : 2 coupons
7 may to 31 may : 2 coupons

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those good for nothing ph will go there chiong the voucher one..... they pump 30/30/30/30 and they get 4 of it... worst one will sell it off

Tyrian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those good for nothing ph will go there chiong the voucher one..... they pump 30/30/30/30 and they get 4 of it... worst one will sell it off

Nothing wrong with it. It’s normal for people to get the best deal out of everything.

petetherock

Reaction score

I'm not a Private Hirer Driver, but they want to get the cheapest fuel to maximise their profit.
They aren't good for nothing.
To Shell they are the same paying customer. I wish they kept coupons for the average Joe, but it's not like we pay more than these drivers.
Something for you to ponder about.

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well, yea i might be rude, but think back if they behave well, will people want to insult them? zipping round the road when a job comes, illegal u turn, everyone will recall 1 period alot of accident is PHV, yck also so much drama, legit people also got drag down... and of cos if certain ph are proud to be, why they have to mask off the LCR logo? o well

Tyrian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well, yea i might be rude, but think back if they behave well, will people want to insult them? zipping round the road when a job comes, illegal u turn, everyone will recall 1 period alot of accident is PHV, yck also so much drama, legit people also got drag down... and of cos if certain ph are proud to be, why they have to mask off the LCR logo? o well

There will always be bad eggs among the good ones.

That doesn't mean I will taint all NUS people are bad just because of kong hee?

Nonetheless I agree with u that PHV Drivers tend to more bad Drivers, just like BMW Drivers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.