November 2017 SBF

velvetcomatose

Reaction score
Does the q no. go by alphabetic order for location? haha just curious cos mine was also stated to be in May 2018 but i have not get a date yet

ineedahouse

Reaction score
Hello fellow BB 4room applicants! I called HDB earlier today - the first appointment will start on 4th May, and it will end with queue no. 36X in mid July. I'm holding queue no. 11X and the appointment is tentatively scheduled in early June.

Which projects are yall looking at? :)

Kailinggoh

Reaction score
Hello fellow BB 4room applicants! I called HDB earlier today - the first appointment will start on 4th May, and it will end with queue no. 36X in mid July. I'm holding queue no. 11X and the appointment is tentatively scheduled in early June.

Thank you so much for the information!! I am 5X... Not being too particular with the projects as each has their own good points, just aiming for a mid floor unit. :) how about you?

emmyxx

Reaction score

BB SBF applicant here too, just created a HWZ acct to keep track of this thread. Thank you for calling HDB and generously sharing the info :) We are hoping for either of the two projects around BB Central cause they're already ready. However I read that Skyline flats are considered Premium whereas Skypeak offers Standard flats. Anyone knows whats the main diff?

MR_CHENG

Reaction score
Hi, i got my appointment on 8 may 2018. Saw the bukit batok listing units. Anyone know what is the meaning of (FF), (OF) and (OK) indicated in the pdf?

Sorry, found the meaning:
FF- flats with floor finishes
OF- Open kitchen concept with floor finishes
OK- open kitchen concept

Last edited:

Weeli85

Reaction score

May I know what is your expected selection month? The BB stand for bukit batok right? BB 4 rooms flat total supply only 124 units. How u manage to get 36X?

emmyxx

Reaction score
Anyone knows if it is possible to defer ROM & marriage cert to after collection of keys (approx deferment of 3-4 months cause we would like to solemnize at home if possible) for AHG applicants?

I have heard of a number of friends successfully deferring but they are all not getting grant. Wondering if HDB will be stricter with applicants getting grants :s22:

Kailinggoh

Reaction score
BB SBF applicant here too, just created a HWZ acct to keep track of this thread. Thank you for calling HDB and generously sharing the info :) We are hoping for either of the two projects around BB Central cause they're already ready. However I read that Skyline flats are considered Premium whereas Skypeak offers Standard flats. Anyone knows whats the main diff?

Actually quite a few projects at bukit batok west area are ready too! Have been doing some snooping around haha.

Premium btos have compulsory floor finishes and doors if I'm not wrong. Also comes with full length windows for all rooms and a few units have balcony. Doesn't hurt that skyline is just steps away from a public swimming pool too!

Happybird12

Reaction score
So out of 15, 6 gave up, 9 selected. I am very surprise that drop out rate is 40% for the front numbers given that this is queenstown area...

Maybe it is quite a bit more expensive than other no mature location. Skyville@dawson drop out rate at 25% when started to selection at the time.

MR_CHENG

Reaction score
Anyone knows if it is possible to defer ROM & marriage cert to after collection of keys (approx deferment of 3-4 months cause we would like to solemnize at home if possible) for AHG applicants?

I have heard of a number of friends successfully deferring but they are all not getting grant. Wondering if HDB will be stricter with applicants getting grants :s22:

Hi, I have just wrote an email to HDB about this matter. Applying for 4 rooms under Married Child Priority Scheme staying near parents. As the selection appointment is on 8 may 2018 but the wedding is on Oct 2018. You applying this scheme too?

emmyxx

Reaction score
Hi, I have just wrote an email to HDB about this matter. Applying for 4 rooms under Married Child Priority Scheme staying near parents. As the selection appointment is on 8 may 2018 but the wedding is on Oct 2018. You applying this scheme too?

Nope I'm not applying under this scheme but on hindsight I should have cause there's no reason not to 😹 Just wondering if it's possible to defer marriage cert to after key collection instead. I think selection of flats no need cert ba?

ter_03_80

Reaction score

I googled,main difference is the windows,premium is full height whereas standard is 3/4 height. The rest is more or less the same.

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
So out of 15, 6 gave up, 9 selected. I am very surprise that drop out rate is 40% for the front numbers given that this is queenstown area...

Wow that's a lot. Maybe because of the recent new abt the new grant after Singapore budget n also those 40-50yrs old hdb price drop

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.