 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Slavor

Reaction score
Use your original abt mastercard to tap out. Happen to a few posters already, and will cause your account to have a missing exit transaction.

I myself didn't tap out of bus once because it didn't register and I didn't want to hold up everyone. IMO best to wait 7 working days.

That would be epic, can enter 1 side but cannot exit the other... then how ah ? Ask station control to assist ah ?

Slavor

Reaction score
I really have no luck tapping apple watch on bus, lucky my iPhone can. Maybe I'll need to wait till I get a new apple watch...

Today is the 7th working day since registering.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Was yours activated before the 7th working day ?

I really have no luck tapping apple watch on bus, lucky my iPhone can. Maybe I'll need to wait till I get a new apple watch...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now after work I went to the GTM to check on my Apple Watch. Activated the wallet app, swiped to the card and placed it on the reader. Then got a haptic notification on the watch and the screen on the GTM says 'bank card supported'.

So I presume it's ok to use it already, registered since last Monday.

Dingding6

Reaction score

watch is very difficult at bus....reader different position then your hand position also different......sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes need to try many time......

buy new apple watch just for this ABT? you sure are rich.....

Slavor

Reaction score
I'm using apple watch series 0 lah. Already planning to get a new one for GPS functionality at year end.

watch is very difficult at bus....reader different position then your hand position also different......sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes need to try many time......

buy new apple watch just for this ABT? you sure are rich.....

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using apple watch series 0 lah. Already planning to get a new one for GPS functionality at year end.

My  watch series 0 jus dead on me 2 wks ago due to I dropped on floor n it cracked.

Got to wait till series 4 liao, rumours got redesign.
Hahaha

Anw, jam mrt q again while tapping out due to my iPhone suddenly sot at activating  pay.
Then when take bus, take damn long to detect. Bus uncle looking at me like I'm a idiot trying to pay with phone. LOLOL!

Suddenly feel like giving up using devices shld jus stick to using card while at the same time like the idea that my wallet is always in my bag, no need to take out.

Slavor

Reaction score
Totally same feeling as you. I don't like to fumble for my wallet in my bag, but bus scanners seem to have issues detecting apple pay on phone. Really damn paiseh when I hold up the bus queue.

My  watch series 0 jus dead on me 2 wks ago due to I dropped on floor n it cracked.

Got to wait till series 4 liao, rumours got redesign.
Hahaha

Anw, jam mrt q again while tapping out due to my iPhone suddenly sot at activating  pay.
Then when take bus, take damn long to detect. Bus uncle looking at me like I'm a idiot trying to pay with phone. LOLOL!

Suddenly feel like giving up using devices shld jus stick to using card while at the same time like the idea that my wallet is always in my bag, no need to take out.

Slavor

Reaction score
So before that, you've had problems tapping in and out of buses? I still had problems with buses not recognizing the tap out for my abt.

Last night tested tapping on bus after transfer from Train and it’s started working after 8 days (for buses)

Update: iOS 11.4 Beta 2 updated and tried on train just now and it’s continue to work, don’t worry about software update as mobile ABT it’s still work fine.

Montoya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
registered last Friday & checked thru GTM that service has been activated on my card

sellwatch

Reaction score
tried it out on the MRT with my phone just now and it work. Somehow both trips are not showing as transactions in my wallet.

The only transaction i saw is a $0.10 transaction that is still pending. Is this normal? I was under the impression that each transaction would show in the wallet.

Slavor

Reaction score
$0.10 is authorisation fee, which is correct. If you've used ABT for the past year, you would know that they don't show each and every transaction on your credit card. They will lump the sum until it hits a certain amount then charge your card, if not it'll look very ugly and spam your credit card statement.

If you want a detailed report on your transaction, go log into ABT portal and see 1 day after the trip.

tried it out on the MRT with my phone just now and it work. Somehow both trips are not showing as transactions in my wallet.

The only transaction i saw is a $0.10 transaction that is still pending. Is this normal? I was under the impression that each transaction would show in the wallet.

sellwatch

Reaction score
$0.10 is authorisation fee, which is correct. If you've used ABT for the past year, you would know that they don't show each and every transaction on your credit card. They will lump the sum until it hits a certain amount then charge your card, if not it'll look very ugly and spam your credit card statement.

If you want a detailed report on your transaction, go log into ABT portal and see 1 day after the trip.

thanks for the explanation. The $0.10 would be refunded or is it some sort of an admin fee?

Slavor

Reaction score
It's just a hold on your credit card. The $0.10 will be included in the final amount you actually pay when they finally charge your card.

thanks for the explanation. The $0.10 would be refunded or is it some sort of an admin fee?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's just a hold on your credit card. The $0.10 will be included in the final amount you actually pay when they finally charge your card.

I think you meant, will not be included bah.

That 10cents is only earmarked as authorisation fee and is not chargeable to user..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.