Parc Life EC

pelangi15

Reaction score
I think you refer to where current Furen international school is. Don’t think it will be that fast. It’s one of the projects similar to Waterway Park to integrate sports and community. MP ever mentioned that it will only be constructed when the population in the area reaches a critical mass.

By the way, it’s directly opposite visionnaire EC, across the road

Kelcck

Reaction score
If it is a temple, all residents will be greatly affected. And even worst, temple near park? Then everyday people go park will not have fresh air anymore because of the burning. Hope govt will reconsider building a temple there as the lives of people will be greatly affected.

Yes next to temple and industry area ...all the best to the fresh air for resident there

mt

Reaction score
Haha, the one selling Sengkang or Sembawang?

Anyway I will be collecting the key tomorrow. All the best to other home seekers! Good luck in finding your dream home!

You are one of the early birds bro...we r collecting ours next week aft checking with lunar calendar haha.. must bring ong lai that day. The Day has finally come:s12:

So next will be arranging for utilities and defect inspection..:s22:

pelangi15

Reaction score
You are one of the early birds bro...we r collecting ours next week aft checking with lunar calendar haha.. must bring ong lai that day. The Day has finally come:s12:

So next will be arranging for utilities and defect inspection..:s22:
Can't wait already, bro...

I didn't check the outdoor facilities like Solidus bro. Just did all the checks on windows, doors, locks, drawers and visual checks on flooring and surface. Found 2 or 3 defects (oven not working, saw wires not connected & magnet for holding bedroom 2 door not as strong as others and lastly top window of master bathroom can't close completely, maybe it's me)

Generally, good experience in key collection. I didn't give a good score on the finishing when asked to do survey since I haven't finished inspection. After inspection for 3 hours, I am quietly satisfied with the unit finishing. This Friday will arrange with contractor to see if he has professional advice to give on defects. If not, I am clear to go for reno...

Last edited:

paddlepop88

Reaction score
Can't wait already, bro...

I didn't check the outdoor facilities like Solidus bro. Just did all the checks on windows, doors, locks, drawers and visual checks on flooring and surface. Found 2 or 3 defects (oven not working, saw wires not connected & magnet for holding bedroom 2 door not as strong as others and lastly top window of master bathroom can't close completely, maybe it's me)

Generally, good experience in key collection. I didn't give a good score on the finishing when asked to do survey since I haven't finished inspection. After inspection for 3 hours, I am quietly satisfied with the unit finishing. This Friday will arrange with contractor to see if he has professional advice to give on defects. If not, I am clear to go for reno...

We don’t have to wait for the developer to clear the defects before the reno starts if not will be void? (That’s what I heard for hdb bto, not too sure the process for ECs)

pelangi15

Reaction score
We don’t have to wait for the developer to clear the defects before the reno starts if not will be void? (That’s what I heard for hdb bto, not too sure the process for ECs)

Yes, have to. But from the defects can tell if it’s easy to fix or not. Reno also needs time to make the carpentry work, so concurrently both have to process.

Anyway warranty from frasers is 1 year. So long as defect is not due to renovation contractor, then we can still report. But this is oversimplified way of saying as there are always many gray areas

pelangi15

Reaction score
Btw, I forgot to ask... is it normal to have booking fees for function rooms and media rooms?

I can't figure out why we need to pay after paying so much for a unit.

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol
If free , some would abuse it & reserve it just for anything.
This is not free in all condo I stay too.

Btw, I forgot to ask... is it normal to have booking fees for function rooms and media rooms?

iphone1s

Reaction score

so what you should do now is, go book for this 2018 xmas, 2019 cny and xmas and 2020 cny and xmas and 2021, 2022, 2023. 2024 can sell house liao :D

Last edited:

pelangi15

Reaction score
so what you should do now is, go book for this 2018 xmas, 2019 cny and xmas and 2020 cny and xmas and 2021, 2022, 2023. 2024 can sell house liao :D

Going to stay for 10 years at least. Unless price is too good to reject...

I think can only do advance booking for 1-2 months only

pelangi15

Reaction score
Lol
If free , some would abuse it & reserve it just for anything.
This is not free in all condo I stay too.

Can use demerit point system... if use money, then the amount is disputable. Some more need to declare GST

If want to find quiet place to read newspapers, have to go to CC now. Sing song needs to pay $30 but no food and drinks. Song selection also a concern

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyoh. Just promoted from HDB rank is it ?

Karaoke ? No such in condo as far as I know & few residents like such noise below the units.

Teach you a free aircon avenue in condo :
Gym !!!! :o
I do gym cycling/ cross trainers while reading newspapers/ library magazines & books.

One stone kills 2 birds .
No extra fee.

Can use demerit point system... if use money, then the amount is disputable. Some more need to declare GST

If want to find quiet place to read newspapers, have to go to CC now. Sing song needs to pay $30 but no food and drinks. Song selection also a concern

Last edited:

pelangi15

Reaction score
Aiyoh. Just promoted from HDB rank is it ?

Karaoke ? No such in condo as far as I know & few residents like such noise below the units.

Teach you a free aircon avenue in condo :
Gym !!!! :o
I do gym cycling/ cross trainers while reading newspapers/ library magazines & books.

One stone kills 2 birds .
No extra fee.
Yes, hopefully it's a promotion... everything costs more...

Too bad only not long ago got a house after waiting for 2 years, then got promoted to a father, then a father of 3, then became a HOD, then company got listed, then got this new home...

Can't really complain much for being so late also... Can only envy those got it easy...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.