The Watch Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hhmmmm...i also got the same bezel insert and DD crystal. so we both have the same sunken insert but my crystal is more pronounced compared to yours.

attachment.php
Ya got different levels of dome lor, also whether got the little Seiko SKX style long kang between crystal and bezel.

It’s a long story for me. Basically I thought I had the right crystal times sapphire but the guy selling gave me the wrong piece.. That one would have been continuous actually, but quite ok with how it turned out. Mr Goh install his.

Your dome from DLW? Looks a bit too domed but also ok la. Everyone got own pref.

Last edited:

karloil

Reaction score
Ya got different levels of dome lor. It’s a long story. Basically I thought I had the right crystal times sapphire but the guy selling gave me the wrong piece.. That one would have been continuous actually, but quite ok with how it turned out. Mr Goh install his.

Your dome from DLW? Looks a bit too domed but also ok la. Everyone got own pref.

only insert came from DLW but my DD came from Sunny (Carousell). still not that continuous though...i can feel the bezel metal wall - then the sunken insert - then the crystal. i wish it can still be more continuous. Will ask my modded to add more 3M to make the insert and the crystal more even.

not too much domed in my opinion (as compared to my other domed - that one looks like a Stadium :D)

attachment.php

Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only insert came from DLW but my DD came from Sunny (Carousell). still not that continuous though...i can feel the bezel metal wall - then the sunken insert - then the crystal. i wish it can still be more continuous. Will ask my modded to add more 3M to make it the insert and the crystal more even.
Trouble is different sources.. Was it the CIS version? Sunny should be carrying Crystal Times.

karloil

Reaction score
Trouble is different sources.. Was it the CIS version? Sunny should be carrying Crystal Times.

its crystal times, yes, its the CIS version. i opted to get crystal times as i see a lot of people using them (albeit a bit more pricey, but i'm totally happy with how the crystal looks) :)

valenti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to buy a Seiko from Japan for someone.. if the size not right can we do the resizing in sg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.