Rivercove Residences

bigass

Reaction score
Understand how the variable works and determind by yourself which carries more risk.

Of course no durian seller will say his durians are lousy

kouichi83

Reaction score
I am also in the midst of considering which bank loan to take up. Haven’t checked the foreign banks yet.

mambofever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how about ocbc ohr which also based on sibor. Will it fluctuate as much as fixed deposit rate?

Still subject to their own tweaking as and when they like, similar to UOB, dbs, Maybank.

It’s either these, or fixed rate (not applicable to building under construction) or sibor.

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Law firm quoting between 2k to 2.5k is good enough. Its just a paper work

Becareful not to carrot by agent or banker.
if u nono solicitor can ask ur banker to intro. normally is standard rate one.

lemon_tee

Reaction score
my agent's lawyer charging me 2k

but this lawyer didn't do DBS bank loan.

Now considering whether going for DBS or not

AsteroidS

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
make sure law fees are nett and no hidden cost. typically it ranges ~$2.5k and u can pay by CPF

AsteroidS

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my agent's lawyer charging me 2k

but this lawyer didn't do DBS bank loan.

Now considering whether going for DBS or not

lawyer is lawyer, bank loan is bank loan ma... what has the lawyer gonna do with what bank loan u taking? unless the agent/lawyer can only earn commission from dbs bank loan (only)

ch4rl35

Reaction score
Hi from blk 32 :)

Anyone taking HSBC's 1M SIBOR?

I saw that the 1st 3 years quite competitive, planning to do refinance to their fixed deposit rate (i.e. TDMR-PEGGED PACKAGE, following 24-months fixed deposite rate, currently @ 1.65%, but only for completed property)

Last edited:

lemon_tee

Reaction score
lawyer is lawyer, bank loan is bank loan ma... what has the lawyer gonna do with what bank loan u taking? unless the agent/lawyer can only earn commission from dbs bank loan (only)

Not sure about that. Let me check with my agent again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.