Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Just did my 1st Grab drive just now. Wah lau, culture shock. Been driving Uber all these while. The Grab app/gps so confusing. Even the passenger's attitude so different. Accepted request for abt 3mins, Recd msg to ask me if I'm on my way and she's waiting liao. Can stop jobs from coming while in the midst of a job, like Uber app?

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Just did my 1st Grab drive just now. Wah lau, culture shock. Been driving Uber all these while. The Grab app/gps so confusing. Even the passenger's attitude so different. Accepted request for abt 3mins, Recd msg to ask me if I'm on my way and she's waiting liao. Can stop jobs from coming while in the midst of a job, like Uber app?
Yes u can but first time should have lots of jobs coming in if ur a good driver and not been banned before

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

HellHunter

Reaction score
Actually not that bad.

Maybe discard the pitance incentive... make full use of the daily reset of ar/cr ... daily cherry pick fares while maintaining 30% ar.

If target 20 jobs per day... chiong only good surge fares reject low fares... the gross is not bad.

Just like good old uber days.

I don't really understand how daily AR/CR reset makes a difference? :s11:
If you maintain over 30% daily for AR, your weekly AR will also be over 30%?
Another thing is that I'm 90% sure the daily AR/CR reset and requirements are only applicable for attaining the OTOT incentives and your weekly AR/CR is tracked separately on the main screen and on the 'FOR REFERENCE: (GC ONLY, see T&C) Weeekly AR Floor' on the incentives page.

dc10000

Reaction score
good thing is once hit target can go home! but question is... will they give u long trip die die? cos i heard that they can do that and then u will back to square one also

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing is that I'm 90% sure the daily AR/CR reset and requirements are only applicable for attaining the OTOT incentives and your weekly AR/CR is tracked separately on the main screen and on the 'FOR REFERENCE: (GC ONLY, see T&C) Weeekly AR Floor' on the incentives page.
Makes a difference ar and cr reset every week ar floor is reference anyway I am learning taxi trade now

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
good thing is once hit target can go home! but question is... will they give u long trip die die? cos i heard that they can do that and then u will back to square one also
It's depends everyone got diff driving strategy

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Driving smart is better than driving hard I prefer to do less for more or ascribe to the less is more method anyway up to u guys to each his own for driving style

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
It's like buying a different car some like sports some like 4 door some like suv some like mpv so believing in urself sometimes helps in the driving game and ultimately is to profit

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I try 2 weeks then let u know how it goes

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can but grabshare cannot

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 9 using GAGT

Gruber

Reaction score
Actually not that bad.

Maybe discard the pitance incentive... make full use of the daily reset of ar/cr ... daily cherry pick fares while maintaining 30% ar.

If target 20 jobs per day... chiong only good surge fares reject low fares... the gross is not bad.

Just like good old uber days.

Is there a daily reset of AR and CR? Mine all along is weekly reset.

Gruber

Reaction score
Wow lao ar master last time 97%only 2% com now only pay 1.50 per trip

This is really bad. So bad that I did not immediately sign up for it and now all filled up. I try to clock 100 trips each week. Previous AR Master incentives I can get back about $250 but with this new scheme means only $150. Back to chasing Grabeasy incentives which is better for now. Really ridiculous how Grab can just tweak the AR Master until payout so low. More worst days ahead?

sanchin

Reaction score
First thing coy think about cut cost is definitely comes from within (overhead), since there are more drivers sure they are the first to face lower incentives etc. I hope to see more players in the market than just grab alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.