who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded ML last week, now at Master II! But I’m so done with the game now, teammates legit give me cancer -.-
Especially when they keep on spamming some foreign language in chat instead of English!!!

Be like me - go options and disable battle messages.
Makes your game noise-free ;)

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sometimes need tell important message. Like earlier my team mm dumb dumb go top play song song, the other team mate mid can't handle keep telling the mm go mid he die die don't understand, not sure is that case or he disabled chat.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Switch to iOS so have to start over. :s22: Almost every game got feeders AFK one. Most games still can carry since enemy team also not that strong. But some games is really no choice. 4 feeders/afk that just keep chiong into enemy turret to try and kill people and end up dying a lot. unless enemy team stupid, impossible to win. Pek chek one.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Switch to iOS so have to start over.

:s22:
Almost every game got feeders AFK one. Most games still can carry since enemy team also not that strong. But some games is really no choice. 4 feeders/afk that just keep chiong into enemy turret to try and kill people and end up dying a lot. unless enemy team stupid, impossible to win. Pek chek one.

So U switch, login back the same fb/moon acc also same back to lvl 1 or heroes/skin intact?

Last edited:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
... when I use Hanabi, I FEEL INVINCIBLE.
Really a whole new level than Martis.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hanabi out liao ah?

I stop using martis liao. ****ing fast death. Team noob lagi faster

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3ncV311.jpg

Wow 1 shot free spin lol. The other day I try so hard with a few hundred tickets also never tio

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m using Facebook on android and can’t login the same on iOS when I tried. So is start over like new account. Haha.

I see. A bit wasted though, if you have alot of heroes and bp on old account. Other games can switch, this one the dev too lazy to do anything

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I spent a few hundred tickets, got nothing. You’re blessed by RNG gods. Lol. Anyway my account on android also a month or two old only, and at epic v only. Haven’t been playing that Long. So not a huge loss.

3ncV311.jpg

Wow 1 shot free spin lol. The other day I try so hard with a few hundred tickets also never tio

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol ya. I spent about 1k tickets that time on sun's skin though, was because I was trying to get some hero frag to exchange hero. Didn't know lucky spin has hero too.

Oh 1-2mths, then ok. Can get the free heroes again and some of them back at 1/2 price bp.

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m at Master II, only lost 2 rank games coz of afk teammates TwT
Dun worry, ur game will get better
Switch to iOS so have to start over. :s22: Almost every game got feeders AFK one. Most games still can carry since enemy team also not that strong. But some games is really no choice. 4 feeders/afk that just keep chiong into enemy turret to try and kill people and end up dying a lot. unless enemy team stupid, impossible to win. Pek chek one.
Dun need pekcek, sometimes suay only, wish u good luck
Guys any group or squad to join? I am currently stuck at master 1...

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun worry, ur game will get better

Dun need pekcek, sometimes suay only, wish u good luck

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Sometimes for Solo Q players, is really see luck one. Hope your team don't cui, or hope enemy team cui. lol.

This one a few days back, can't remember is classic or rank. but on new account so is definitely very very low elo.

Nt2cwoa.jpg

3 on my team use execute as battle spell, Alucard completely AFK from start, Miya joined him later on (how loving). That Layla's item build. I'm guessing Tigreal could be a bot. I just ask them to follow me around as meat shield. Thankfully the game dragged long enough for them to build items. I stole lord twice since it's easy to tell whether they are doing lord or not, and epic comeback. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.