Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Yevin227

Reaction score
Play pause works fine for me. On mobile.

To connect E8 to laptop, my steps were:

1) turn on bluetooth on laptop
2) on the E8 take both buds out of charging case.
3) left & right hold for ~5secs to set E8 to pairing mode(right bud will flash blue led). Remember once in pairing mode, release touch. Otherwise holding for ~10secs will set E8 to reset all previously paired devices.
4) on laptop while your E8 is set on pairing mode, scanning should detect the E8. Connect to it.
5) enjoy

not sure why but mine doesn't work on youtube on ios11. is yours android?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine is #9144...
not sure to wait or cancel and get the 65t

well...i am in doubt this PaMu can out perform 65t or E8...for the software alone...these independent developer will not go far...unless you are buying to experience then put it aside..

if long term use + warranty..i guess best still choose reputable brand.. :D

bedlamite

Reaction score
For those still curious about the limited edition Beoplay E8s, they're apparently only available at their own stores (Takashimaya and Scotts). Own a pair myself and these have very nearly replaced all my BT full-sized headphones for daily use. Got the wife looking at the upcoming pink ones as well heh.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those still curious about the limited edition Beoplay E8s, they're apparently only available at their own stores (Takashimaya and Scotts). Own a pair myself and these have very nearly replaced all my BT full-sized headphones for daily use. Got the wife looking at the upcoming pink ones as well heh.

How much more expensive are the limited colours as compared to the standard black and charcoal sand?

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well...i am in doubt this PaMu can out perform 65t or E8...for the software alone...these independent developer will not go far...unless you are buying to experience then put it aside..

if long term use + warranty..i guess best still choose reputable brand.. :D

In the first place, they are in different category in terms of price range.

MouMandai

Master Member
Reaction score
pbnL4KKl.jpg

I jumped on the bandwagon too. :s13:

LowSESBuiBui

Master Member
Reaction score

What's the difference between limited edition e8 and the e8? I see the grey and black sold in stores.

Gorgar

Reaction score
How much more expensive are the limited colours as compared to the standard black and charcoal sand?
Same price. Only downside due to it's limited quantity, if within warranty any exchange needed you will be given the standard colours.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between limited edition e8 and the e8? I see the grey and black sold in stores.

No difference, only the special limited colours. Best bet for the limited colours is to visit the B&O showroom at Grand Hyatt.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.