Not open for further replies.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hanabi out liao ah?

I stop using martis liao. ****ing fast death. Team noob lagi faster

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Play smart with Martis.
Don't be like those Tardis only busy jungling or take part in senseless group battles.

Use his passive speed boost and take down turrets when your teammates are distrating your enemies at the other end of the map.

He is a good silent assassin if you use him right.

Anyway, Hanabi also same case... Invincible but if teammates lousy she dies easily too. Seems she is a good target since enemies are aware of her potential threat they like to gather around and try kill her first.

And while enemies focus on Hanabi, you can expect idiots to jungle around instead of making use of the chance to take down turrets.

mozartbeks

Reaction score
Sometimes for Solo Q players, is really see luck one. Hope your team don't cui, or hope enemy team cui. lol.

This one a few days back, can't remember is classic or rank. but on new account so is definitely very very low elo.

Nt2cwoa.jpg

3 on my team use execute as battle spell, Alucard completely AFK from start, Miya joined him later on (how loving). That Layla's item build. I'm guessing Tigreal could be a bot. I just ask them to follow me around as meat shield. Thankfully the game dragged long enough for them to build items. I stole lord twice since it's easy to tell whether they are doing lord or not, and epic comeback. lol.

I’m actually ok with enermy team being good, but the worst thing is when ur own teammates are **** .-.

daaawn

Reaction score
was maining kagura until i discovered a newfound love for angela ❤️ honestly angela is the best support out there yet shes so underrated and i really cant stand it when players keep running away when i using ulti hahahahhaa

what do yall think of angela??? played 41 matches with her and 68% win rate, played 130 rounds with kagura and 60% win rate

angela is literally my baby I LOVE ANGELA. with angela i can also just focus on turrets instead of splitting my attention btw tur and farming when i play kagura

mozartbeks

Reaction score
was maining kagura until i discovered a newfound love for angela ❤️ honestly angela is the best support out there yet shes so underrated and i really cant stand it when players keep running away when i using ulti hahahahhaa

what do yall think of angela??? played 41 matches with her and 68% win rate, played 130 rounds with kagura and 60% win rate

angela is literally my baby I LOVE ANGELA. with angela i can also just focus on turrets instead of splitting my attention btw tur and farming when i play kagura

Omg I LOVE ANGELA she’s so broken with Ruby since she will buy her time for the chain to cc.
Also ikr, I hate it when I use ulti then my teammates retreat instead .-.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I use Angela in Rank mode mostly.
Love to clear my own lane, then check my ultimate cooldown over yet or not, then when I am sure my lane won't have enemies incoming for a while, quickly choose to possess a teammate with the lowest hp who are engaged in a fight.

And Angela is actually what made me neglect Pharsa +_+

daaawn

Reaction score
Omg I LOVE ANGELA she’s so broken with Ruby since she will buy her time for the chain to cc.
Also ikr, I hate it when I use ulti then my teammates retreat instead .-.

omg ya can just use her second skill to slow enemy down and if they try to run ruby can just hook them back damn op

when i play angela i usually ulti assasins (mostly lance if they're good) and fighters orz but angela damn broken with a good grock player too but usually quite rare la

daaawn

Reaction score
I use Angela in Rank mode mostly.
Love to clear my own lane, then check my ultimate cooldown over yet or not, then when I am sure my lane won't have enemies incoming for a while, quickly choose to possess a teammate with the lowest hp who are engaged in a fight.

And Angela is actually what made me neglect Pharsa +_+

ive never used pharsa before actually HAHAHA ya the good thing about angela too is that u can use her ulti to teleport from one end of the map to the other to save ur teammates. i usually go top or bottom lane when i use angela ill leave mid lane to mages like kag or harley or mms

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard both vex and Alice reworked till not bad? But like never see people play them

daaawn

Reaction score
I heard both vex and Alice reworked till not bad? But like never see people play them

ive only played against vex for one round of classic but i encountered her during brawl for a couple of times she rly quite op now her damage is quite insane with the right build ah but for alice idk leh also dont rly see ppl play her anymore

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

weak ............. without a tank ,angela is just nothing and bull ****. any fast fighter or assisian could easily kill angela when she is alone

daaawn

Reaction score
weak ............. without a tank ,angela is just nothing and bull ****. any fast fighter or assisian could easily kill angela when she is alone

LOL all heroes ofc will have a weakness im not saying that angela is invincible or wont be defeated but if u know how to use her well and know how to run/slow the enemies down then there shld be no problem. angela CAN solo lane in early game but during late game angela shld focus on assists and heal. when u use angela, u MUST always be prepared to run. angela is a support, not a fighter or mm. also with decent teammates, angela is pivotal in the game fight she can turn the entire game around as long as she doesnt die/run head first into battle alone during late game

grove88

Reaction score
How's alice ah? I like to play as her when I just started now.

Now Ranked games can play already?

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL all heroes ofc will have a weakness im not saying that angela is invincible or wont be defeated but if u know how to use her well and know how to run/slow the enemies down then there shld be no problem. angela CAN solo lane in early game but during late game angela shld focus on assists and heal. when u use angela, u MUST always be prepared to run. angela is a support, not a fighter or mm. also with decent teammates, angela is pivotal in the game fight she can turn the entire game around as long as she doesnt die/run head first into battle alone during late game

That is because there always will be an idiot who will think, "Whoa. A Support character. ALONE. Must be my lucky day!"

Then jump on her, only to find his/her movement getting slower and slower after each hit taken, then when they attempt to run, BAM! Kena puppet string and stunned.

"You have been slain" :s13:

But of course, Angela can tackle at max 2 people, if you are good.

Don't expect everybody else die already left Angela defend against 5 enemies she can walk away alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.