[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkteo

Reaction score
What was their reason for refusing your request?

Talked crap lor, what cannot meet the itune terms and conditions for refund, asked me look for Niantic. Already told them multiple times that Niantic can't be contacted. Apple just said sorry, can't help u further. Suay, angmo could get refund I couldn't. Not sure was it due to almost 90days liao.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@TwMilkTeaTw, bad news for you...

pT0oh2Sl.png

No Pogo related this year.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Android should be relatively safe, see Toonsy92 spoof happily, rounded the whole world for community day.:s13:
Not worth... Too tiring traveling the three different continents. Didn't play all three continents full 3 hrs.. :crazy:

SG: 11am to 2pm

SG: 3pm Ex Raid

Germany: 5:20pm to 7:35pm

NYC: 2am to 2:40am

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
welll. game is for everyone. mouth is urs. choice is urs.
u can talk to pple. form ur own group etc etc.

if u choose to diam diam stand 1 corner n play alone. then. whos "fault"

:s13: :s13: :s13:

Yes, choice is yours, and not everyone can do the same.

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wish come true for these ppl that spoofer r getting ban now not enough player and air support and complain in fb

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For most people life goes on

Most raid at popular areas or ex raid gym where spoofers don't play a significant part

And seriously there are way more physical players than spoofers, at least in the area I play the game

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
For most people life goes on

Most raid at popular areas or ex raid gym where spoofers don't play a significant part

And seriously there are way more physical players than spoofers, at least in the area I play the game

Same. I playing without spoofing. Still can get the job done, just need longer time only. :D

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Seems like lots of gurus like BT all think that the current boxes are a good deal

Maybe I should hoot one more b4 24/4

Yes, analysis has indicated that the discount for the premium raid passes in Ultra Box is the biggest from the release of the game till now.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Yap. It’s by far the best. 24 raid pass. I bought one box too. Have to!!

Yes, analysis has indicated that the discount for the premium raid passes in Ultra Box is the biggest from the release of the game till now.

jannworld

Reaction score
For raids it’s maybe still do-able if you are part of the 1st few lobby. Main issue is the timing. Since they changed to daylight saving hours it was much harder to raid after office hours, can only hope to find raids on the way to work or during lunch

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't bother with raids. I just missed the good old times of tracking 100% IV Pokemon. :crazy:

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if they want to ban all spoofers they could have done it right from the start...

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this episode has shown that

1. sponsors > players

2. there are more legit players than spoofers

why my conclusion in point 2?
simple

this is a server side ban
which means NN knew exactly how many accounts will be banned
the business mind in them will only proceed with the ban if it doesnt significantly hurt them which means there really isnt as many spoofers in the whole population as some will choose to believe.

Thats why they were not afraid to PB

its comical how some people think NN will shoot themselves in the foot (by banning). NN already worked out the scenarios before pulling the plug.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
this episode has shown that

1. sponsors > players

2. there are more legit players than spoofers

why my conclusion in point 2?
simple

this is a server side ban
which means NN knew exactly how many accounts will be banned
the business mind in them will only proceed with the ban if it doesnt significantly hurt them which means there really isnt as many spoofers in the whole population as some will choose to believe.

Thats why they were not afraid to PB

its comical how some people think NN will shoot themselves in the foot (by banning). NN already worked out the scenarios before pulling the plug.

Yap. Spot on. :s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.