 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

centori1965

Reaction score
Google Pay

Would there be any effect if I reset my Google Account (ie remove Google account and add again)on the mobile? I also had to re-add the card details into Google Pay.

Last edited:

Scuderia

Master Member
Reaction score
Sticking to my ezlink card. Mrt gantries so far so good, but the bus readers take 2 sec, and sometimes need to rescan. Cannot afford to hold up the bus queue during rush hrs. But this is good as a back up in case credits on ezlink run low.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried this morning during rush hour at the MRT gantry on my Apple Watch, works flawlessly without delay.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
re-add cards confirm virtual number changed. need to re-register.

If its the same phone, virtual card numbers shouldn't change. Banks use the device ID to identify how many devices have been registered..

tec_geek

Reaction score
Just wondering if we are able to add our CEPAS (EZ-Link) card to Apple Pay just like Japan’s Suica, would there be less issues?

Or will it be the same as it is probably due to the communication between the terminals across the train and buses and our devices?

Slavor

Reaction score
I agree, I've been waiting for this for so long but my experience this past week or so has been very hit or miss.

It's mostly the bus detection that's very spotty, and I will get embarrassed damn fast if I hold up the queue. I might want to switch back to wallet just till the trial is over...

Sticking to my ezlink card. Mrt gantries so far so good, but the bus readers take 2 sec, and sometimes need to rescan. Cannot afford to hold up the bus queue during rush hrs. But this is good as a back up in case credits on ezlink run low.

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This evening just tried it on my X..

I took the train from Bishan to TPY..smooth and flawless..receieved the 10cent authorization mesage..

It only when I took the feeder bus that I ran into problems..I cant seem to get it to read that I am paying through phone..tried twice and gave up while the bus driver told me to scan again..but I just took out my physical card and save the hassle and awkward situation of holding up the queue..

My question is..since I use the phone on my first trip and transfered to the bus using the physical card..does the system counts as a transfer trip or a new trip on my bus journey??!

Anyone knows?

Dingding6

Reaction score
This evening just tried it on my X..

I took the train from Bishan to TPY..smooth and flawless..receieved the 10cent authorization mesage..

It only when I took the feeder bus that I ran into problems..I cant seem to get it to read that I am paying through phone..tried twice and gave up while the bus driver told me to scan again..but I just took out my physical card and save the hassle and awkward situation of holding up the queue..

My question is..since I use the phone on my first trip and transfered to the bus using the physical card..does the system counts as a transfer trip or a new trip on my bus journey??!

Anyone knows?

For it to be consider a transfer, you need to use the same device all the way for your trip

Since you switch method, you will need to manually submit the claim...

cheng34

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack this thread. Are u able to add your virtual card as transport card in Samsung Pay?

I believe it's more than 7 working days now for your side.

I dropped a feedback to ABT mobile section, they clarified that they need time to update their system during the trial period.

What happens is that once your virtual cards are registered, they will need to input into the system which in terms spread to bus/mrt. both are running differently to cepas cards.

so only after 7 working days, then can successfully use the virtual cards on mrt/bus. some people can use on mrt but not buses yet cos of this.

also regarding samsung pay, though i know this is an apple forum, will also be able to add into the wallet only after 7 working days.

For apple pay, there is no express transit like suica until further notice..

Scuderia

Master Member
Reaction score
Past 12 days mark, but sometimes still got issue while tapping on some buses reader as it cannot read (no response from the ezlink reader), faster tap my physical card to avoid the human jam...No issue on MRT.

This is known issue with bus reader, success rate very low. Could by psychological, but I find that the bus reader next to the driver have lower chance of success, probably the driver dashboard got too many communication stuff interfering with reader. Yesterday I tried on reader beside bus captain fail, he point to use the one away from him, success. Meaning try to use reader on right of bus entrance.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope not able to. Have brought this up directly to Samsung for advice. Still waiting for the team to get back to me..

Otherwise, manual activation of Samsung pay works well for me. Seldom get error already using phone, using watch will still get error sometimes..

Sorry to hijack this thread. Are u able to add your virtual card as transport card in Samsung Pay?

I believe it's more than 7 working days now for your side.

lawzhong

Reaction score
Besides using GTM to check the readiness of our iPhone and Apple Watch, any other methods?

I just went BV yesterday to register both my devices. I suppose meanwhile till 7 working days later, I can’t tell if my devices are registered successfully into their system?

coloumbiaGames

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Besides using GTM to check the readiness of our iPhone and Apple Watch, any other methods?

I just went BV yesterday to register both my devices. I suppose meanwhile till 7 working days later, I can’t tell if my devices are registered successfully into their system?
Do a live test.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.