Ngee Ann Poly DAE 2018

mikehawkhard

Reaction score
Hi just got a call back. So there's no more vacancy in Early childhood but there's guaranteed slot in real estate business and mech engineering. I'm probably gonna take up the real estate slot so ya hope the info helps. Too bad ECS no more slots :/

MisterJJ

Reaction score
Hi just got a call back. So there's no more vacancy in Early childhood but there's guaranteed slot in real estate business and mech engineering. I'm probably gonna take up the real estate slot so ya hope the info helps. Too bad ECS no more slots :/

Your status is under review ? You are O level ?

mikehawkhard

Reaction score
Yup Olevel they said the course itself no vacancy its full already so basically no chance le sorry to say (unless they tell u otherwise).

pikachuuuu

Reaction score

they called you ? i’m still under waiting list though , and they didn’t tell me anything

mikehawkhard

Reaction score
they called you ? i’m still under waiting list though , and they didn’t tell me anything

hi sflr going for enrolment rn. I called them and asked then what i said is the information they told me. No other courses had vacancies except Real Estate and Mechanical Engineering.

Qazwsx21

Reaction score
I got rejected from nursing and early childhood education under the reason no vacancy and course aggregate score for the course not met respectively.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.