[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Maybe to cater for kids who play so last raid 7pm, in Japan is 8pm.

But I agree it should be 8pm locally based on Timezone.

another way to put it.
to say end raid early is to prevent kids or etc etc to stay out late is BS.
period.

why? becos. events etc. all run thru the night... (24hrs until reaches the deadline) if u get what i mean.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Yap. They got office in USA and Japan. I think another one is germany.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But previously do u make use of maps and physically rush there or use maps and fly there?

I based on hearsay from aunties and Uncles, so run there physically while outside lor.

I actually never attempt to use sgpokemap at all while outside walking...

Flying to catch 100% was never my main reason to fly. It all started because of this gym revamp in my neighbourhood that i every day get shaved off. Reported a few IDs but always come back.

So i end up fly overseas defend gyms. Peaceful, no drama. Free 50coins...at best if got people want bring the gym down. I can defend in peaceful manner.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Crazy situation of gym defending in my neighhbourhood is that...

You can only slot in certain team colour at certain timeslot. After or before, u get kicked out.:vijayadmin:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Crazy situation of gym defending in my neighhbourhood is that...

You can only slot in certain team colour at certain timeslot. After or before, u get kicked out.:vijayadmin:

AMK? Same lo. Put in a while. Out liao. :sad:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa, Stardust literally go every single POGO Youtuber and start slamming them.:s22::s22::s22:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AMK? Same lo. Put in a while. Out liao. :sad:

Uncle and Aunties in my area expert le..

They using the Pull down method with 3 hand-phones OR 3 accounts...

No time for you to feed Golden Razz, cause the delay of display in CP from defender Point of view.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I like this tweet:

Lol look who is talking This idiot @StarDustFarmPG has made Pokemon go for rural players in India a hell We never get ex raid invites and pokegocoins cause of intl Spoofers

:s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tml research breaktru. still moltres?

Yes.. still Moltres all the way.

People speculating, the code is fixed for 1 month rotation.

I suspect is fixed till next mystical Pokemon changes... then Field research legendary change as well.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kanna block liao haha.

stardust? whos that

I like this tweet:

Lol look who is talking This idiot @StarDustFarmPG has made Pokemon go for rural players in India a hell We never get ex raid invites and pokegocoins cause of intl Spoofers

:s13:

Yesterday, he go argue with ProdigiesNation, today he continue with Reversal and got blocked... Then aim to Trainer Tips now...

y6PNRtZ.jpg

ytp0ksW.jpg

:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh few weeks ago, Pope Dave got a huge argument with Spoofers as well.

But i find his replies very rude though.:s22::s22:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uncle and Aunties in my area expert le..

They using the Pull down method with 3 hand-phones OR 3 accounts...

No time for you to feed Golden Razz, cause the delay of display in CP from defender Point of view.

Yeah, it's actually quite easy. Now I see more and more people using that technique; Golden razz is useless. If you time it correctly, any mon will get bumped out without a chance to feed (not from the delay, delay is just bad timing).

The problem lies in how combat is structured as 3 different instances in Pogo. As long as you can occupy the 3 battle instances simultaneously; you win.

I'm sure somebody raised this 'bug' before but I'm not sure if anybody is even working on solving the 'bug'.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's actually quite easy. Now I see more and more people using that technique; Golden razz is useless. If you time it correctly, any mon will get bumped out without a chance to feed (not from the delay, delay is just bad timing).

The problem lies in how combat is structured as 3 different instances in Pogo. As long as you can occupy the 3 battle instances simultaneously; you win.

I'm sure somebody raised this 'bug' before but I'm not sure if anybody is even working on solving the 'bug'.

I'm referring the delay that Defender see... that's why cannot feed...:o:o

jannworld

Reaction score
This is why I have been saying stardust should be spent on good Pokémon with offensive strength because even the best defender blissey can be ko without feeding or when this 3 instance strategy is being used.

A pidgey can last very Long in a gym if it is not being targetted and now with the iOS spoofers ban, that can happen more frequently

End of the day how many coins u get requires luck that ur gym is being targetted or not. Not because whether u put a blissey or not.

To most players taking down blissey is nothing really

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this latias very hard to catch and always get Low CP one.. my luck with dragon is always bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.