[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2018/4/16/17242534/kingdom-hearts-3-classic-kingdom-disney-lcd-game-and-watch

Looks good! Anyone waiting for kh3 as well?

kingdom hearts 3 i waited for quite long. same with ff7 remake.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
The Destiny franchise just needs to die. It will make the world a better place.
From our perspective, yes. But from BungleVision perspective, they invested 500 million in the game, they are going to milk it endlessly. Destiny's world should be easily modifyable to dump a hundred players onto an existing planet and let them fight it out.

But then, given Bungie can't even make DLC expansions fast enough (they had to go back to re-negotiate their contract with Activision to reduce the number), perhaps adding battle royale (thus increasing player count from like 15 to 100) may be too difficult with their tech. Doesn't mean they won't try though :D.

auzzuro

Reaction score
i am so piss off .... i play arkham knight recently . i koe is a old game . i hate the control of the stupid car . i ran to a problem i need to run away from the cloudbust tank in a tunnel i don koe how to get control of the stupid car when running in a circle tunnel.everytime i drive in a circle tunnel half way the car drop off in the middel of driving . can anyone guide me through this stupid stage . https://youtu.be/lO4sSkph2RA

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, Destiny 2 is the Activision game that desperately needs a battle royale mode. Won't be surprised if that actually happens.

dunno why ppl want to play destiny1/2 cause theres a game that does everything better called Warframe.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Very eager to try GoW but the price a bit steep ah. Wait for a while then get from carousell. For a linear game even though it has really good gameplay, i feel it may not justify the price tag.

symbiote28

Reaction score
anyone can share any game shops near somerset? i know orchard has funzsquare and qisahn (which i will not be buying anything from).

chuppachop

Reaction score
There's PLAY E at Orchard Central, level 5 ..... They have some clearance sale, was there a few days ago.... Not sure abt other stores nearby except Plaza Sing

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very eager to try GoW but the price a bit steep ah. Wait for a while then get from carousell. For a linear game even though it has really good gameplay, i feel it may not justify the price tag.

?!....steep?......normally sony 1st party games are cheaper than most on 1st day....:s13:

GOW digital is up on psn store. :o

dynamic theme

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.