HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

eDisFieD

Master Member
Reaction score
HSBC is having roadshow this thursday, this time they're giving $200 Takashimaya vouchers

Following branches:
Thursday to Saturdays:
Liat Towers
Serangooon Gardens
MarinaParade
Jurong Gateway Branch, Postal code: 600131

Thursday & Fri:
Raffles Place (Land Tower, 50 Raffles Place $01-03, postal code : 048623)

Anyone keen to open Premier account can drop me a PM if keen to receive more gift via referral :)

To be a premier account holder, not only just top up 200K fresh fund, but also min. 15K of salary credit for consecutive of 2 months too right?

beautyseek

Reaction score
I signed in early April this month for the new cycle which should end 30 Jun. But i received sms today at 10am saying that my bonus interest period is ending on 30 Apr. Did anyone else receive the same? I am so confused now

vddgnd

Reaction score
I signed in early April this month for the new cycle which should end 30 Jun. But i received sms today at 10am saying that my bonus interest period is ending on 30 Apr. Did anyone else receive the same? I am so confused now
The bank is kind enough to inform you! Is the sms specifically referring to the acc that you register for Apr promo? Is it a single acc (not joint)?

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Why is it ending on 30 April when you registered in April?
Have you call them to check on this?

beautyseek

Reaction score
Why is it ending on 30 April when you registered in April?
Have you call them to check on this?

The RM was confused too. The sms had a link that brought me to a web page which stated that the bonus rate of 1.3% will extend to July 2018 if I sign up for the extension and will be based on Dec 2017 ADB.

The RM took a while to check and finally came back and asked me to ignore the sms.

So weird

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The RM was confused too. The sms had a link that brought me to a web page which stated that the bonus rate of 1.3% will extend to July 2018 if I sign up for the extension and will be based on Dec 2017 ADB.

The RM took a while to check and finally came back and asked me to ignore the sms.

So weird

sms sent to wrong cyclist :s22:
what a fright! :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.