[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkool

Reaction score
It's interesting to see so many posts on spoofing and bans. I'll give my take on spoofing from the perspective of a non spoofer. Yes, it's disheartening to see spoofers showing their mons to me that are way stronger and better than mine, and they do this without weathering the heat or rain, but they are also human and it's the way they want to play the game, for whatever reasons they have for spoofing. End of the day, we should just play our own game, have our own goals, enjoy the process in achieving the goals in the game, and I believe co-existence is not really a problem. I always believe the extra effort to capture the mons without spoofing makes me treasure them more. I am still keeping that Lapras that I caught in the last 30 sec remaining on the clock after running 10 min from an mrt station more than a year ago. It's a iv 80%, and my very first Lapras, but I still keep it even though I have better ones now.
At times, spoofers do help out in raids to make up the numbers. Without them, I think I will be unable to complete a significant number of raids. Just like today, I did a raid in the morning. Physically, I can count only 5 of us. But there were like 20 in the lobby. Without the additional air support, I might not be able to raid today. So in a nutshell, just enjoy the game the way you want to play. But like what Bubble Tea bro said, there are risks involved. Tread with care.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Oh few weeks ago, Pope Dave got a huge argument with Spoofers as well.

But i find his replies very rude though.:s22::s22:

cant believe it.. so long liao... still ongoing rural pple complaining.. about game is not fair etc etc compare to pple living in the city..

go play other game lor.. whats so difficult... :s22: dont have means dont have.. keep on make noise n bitch for what. it's just a game.. there are plenty of other game out there..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
This is why I have been saying stardust should be spent on good Pokémon with offensive strength because even the best defender blissey can be ko without feeding or when this 3 instance strategy is being used.

A pidgey can last very Long in a gym if it is not being targetted and now with the iOS spoofers ban, that can happen more frequently

End of the day how many coins u get requires luck that ur gym is being targetted or not. Not because whether u put a blissey or not.

To most players taking down blissey is nothing really

yup. exactly. which bring back to 1 of my long post.. posted sometime ago... that's why i dont believe in max-ing out blissey or what not. it's not like nobody can take it out.. at this point. :s22:

somemore u see ..some people have few device.. use multi acc hoot your blissey... no point wasting SD pumping it up.. just catch a lvl20+ or 30+ chansey n evo up.. n throw to gym good enough.. if want def.. also can def abit.. if not.. lvl40 also will faint anyways. :s13:

(well..lvl30+ blissey.. vs full tank lvl40 blissey.. its not like the lvl40 can last 60 seconds more for the attacker to hoot...)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
just now join some fren to hoot afew latias.. n my streak for latias broken.

so now.. seen 21.. caught 18. :(

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
bad blood between spoofer n legit or "legit" player are mainly cause by 1 thing.

THE FREE DAILY COINS.

imo.. i dont care n dont hate spoofer. becos i buy my coins. :s13:
N im nt paiseh to say.. yes i spend money on a game. so what.

To be honest. If a spoofer dont go around disturb gym.. who will hate spoofer. You do your thing.. I do my thing.. N I get air support.. I can raid.. you also can raid..

But that only happen in perfect world..

becos spoofer always go around disturb gym.. becos they can n becos its easier for them

Like wise.. if you're not spoofer.. but you always walk to gym.. n keep attacking the gym.. I believe.. pple wont like you too. Period.

No wrong. But if can. Please be more considerate lor..

Altho.. wont happen la.. because .. again. Human nature are selfish.. n this is not a perfect world. :)

furthermore.. for whatever reason.. some pple keep opening acc or play so many acc.. n hey.. all my acc.. everyday also must 50 coins.

which.. of cos. make thing worst. :s13::)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Buibui BTH liao... exploded liao.. :s13: :s13:

Too bad he deleted the tweet it seem. :s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually want reply trainer tips on something.

In Singapore totally opposite. This week alone got over 10+ gyms being taken down or coverted back to Pokestop.

Don't know which Knn go itchy hand keep reporting. :s22:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

In Singapore totally opposite. This week alone got over 10+ gyms being taken down or coverted back to Pokestop.

isit..

didntknow.. then remaining gym will see fire n smoke even more lor..
:s13:

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

KNN ......the gym at my home is now gone.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did 2x latias raid but fled.

11/20 for latias raid

Number of EX-Raid invitation: 3
Park raids done since announcement of official EX-raid: 53
Surplus of candies if power up 3 legendaries to level 30 (or level 30 to 35): 54
Premium raid pass carry over: 6

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To pump from level 15 to 20 needs 20 extra candies

So if quest research etc gives a perfect or near perfect mon, it's just like one hatched from an egg

Extra 20 candies is not too bad

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
so far. the only super iv pokemon i got from quest. is magickrap 100%.
the rest all below 90%

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FB got people posted kena shadow ban from using Pokegenie

So far nothing mentioned about calciIV

Do you guys stop using them ?

Or still continue using ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.