who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have a point with your tactic. But if the center guy leaves to aid, it leaves the center very vulnerable (especially of no turrets are taken down).

If the enemy has sneaky turret stealing players like me, sure will make use of this opportunity to steal empty lane turrets.

I have on several occasions, have enemies running round killing my teammates (or me). They only want kills and the rush of overpowering.

When kena these kind of players, it is only when I will abandon my lane and rush to the furthest lane, away from all the conflicts and steal turrets.

By the time the enemies realized got 1 and up to 2 turrets stolen, either they are dumb enough to continue gangr@ping my teammates and I continue to steal the inhibitor turret, or they fumble trying whether to decide to rush to my side to gangr@pe me since I am alone.

At this point of time if 1 or 2 leaves the team fight, my teammates have higher chance to kill the remainder.

Me and you definitely not suited to play together :s13:

Natalia one of your main? :o

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Eh it's standard play for mid to hit lvl4 and gank. That's the best way to snowball. During the first 6 mins of the game it's damn hard for 1 hero to take down 1 turret fast as you still need to clear minions before attacking tower. By then the mid would have killed an enemy on top lane and come back to defend mid by clearing minions..

Sent from Sony H8324 using GAGT

daaawn

Reaction score
Ya solo Q see lineup also.. If i see my team lineup cui or opponent lineup too imba den i won't use my main hero.. Later drop power..

U sound lik a good player.. Id please..

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Moonlight Sonata hahahhaa my icon is the one with the rabbit crying haha

daaawn

Reaction score
Tell me about that -_-
Everytime be a good teammate, jump in to help struggling teammates, end up die and realize after I jumped in, they all ran away -____-

Angela-wise worse. I possess a dying teammate, and though the enemy's hp very low can be killed, he/she just runs away or go kill jungle monsters instead.

or

I possess a dying teammate kena gangr@ped by several enemies, he/she just continue chiong, end up die and I have to die after that -__-

A waste of my Ultimate skill.

ya omg the struggles of playing angela and whenever that happens ill be like "just attack when i using ulti pls". damn ** one these players

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Natalia one of your main? :o

Nah she sneak kill better than sneak steal turrets.

I currently are good with:

Pharsa - most mobile turret stealer
Martis - passive skill makes it quick to take down turret
Sun Wukong - 3 monkeys taking down turrets at the same time
Hanabi - Petal Barrage can hit turrets and minions at the same time
Bane - throw ultimate skill at turret to damage it then quickly go poke other turrets before enemy arrive

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me too but omg i bought hanabi and her lifesteal is +_+ still trying to learn her

I expect her lifesteal to be more aggressive and disgusting than Alucard, Ruby, Bane and even Alpha ley.

But seems still cannot achieve it.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also dk leh but hanabi need farm alot like rly alot and need farm fast

Then maybe I will stop using her after a while.
Not a big fan of jungling at early stages when my minions are always need my help stealing the first 2 turrets..

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think best jungler for mm is moskov. A pro moskov jungle with a pattern. Soon will see him lvl 7 n u lvl 4. Then ur team gg liao

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats your build master? And emblem? Support seems good but die too fast using ulti with only 1 def item.

Currently using common magic emblem coz my mage emblem not high level yet. :o

Alice is not a full support in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.