Microsoft Surface

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so you just chat with the cso & asked for a replacement?

hope the screen won't flicker

pai000000

Reaction score
Everything is done through the Microsoft support site. No need to talk to anyone.
So far no screen flicker.

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
where is the cheapest place to get a Surface?

I got my SP5 at Challenger during Black Friday 2017. Best discount till now. Core i5-8GB/256GB version including normal Type Cover for $1700.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my SP5 at Challenger during Black Friday 2017. Best discount till now. Core i5-8GB/256GB version including normal Type Cover for $1700.
my i5 from last itshow day 3, $1280 with type cover, 4gb, 128gb

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

gardiboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Sellling SP (Latest) i5, 128G, 4GB RAM, used for only one day.
Tip top brand new condition, full packaging & accessories with receipt

Selling for $1,250

SMS 9007 5854

kohkindachi

Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought my SP4 last year online from Microsoft website. However right now my SP4 totally can't turn on at all.

Instead of shipping my surface back to the US, can I get technical help in SG?

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
My surface pro 3 connector with the typewrite keyboard has stopped working. I have tried all methods like hard restarting and resetting the keyboard and even with a new Microsoft keyboard, which still didn't work. Anyone knows if Microsoft replaces the connector and if yes, how much would that be please?

Edit: just tried to create a repair order and there is a SGD849 charge since it is out of warranty. Damn.

Last edited:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My surface pro 3 connector with the typewrite keyboard has stopped working. I have tried all methods like hard restarting and resetting the keyboard and even with a new Microsoft keyboard, which still didn't work. Anyone knows if Microsoft replaces the connector and if yes, how much would that be please?

Edit: just tried to create a repair order and there is a SGD849 charge since it is out of warranty. Damn.

Don’t waste your money. Daylight robbery.

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score

If Microsoft charges you $$$, it is because they will replace a new similar spec Surface Pro for you.

So you are basically paying 849 for a new Surface Pro (4th-gen) most likely...

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Microsoft’s support is horrendous on the phone. I gotta repeat myself alot alot of times. One simple request of buying Microsoft Complete can take forever.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.