Apple TV 4

Eidekos

Reaction score
Purchased the ATV4 4k last week, been using it for Netflix and Amazon prime vid.

sadly it has no USB port to play portable drive movies. Curious, for those using infuse pro, what NAS are you using? any compatibility issues?

thanks

oric1

Reaction score
Purchased the ATV4 4k last week, been using it for Netflix and Amazon prime vid.

sadly it has no USB port to play portable drive movies. Curious, for those using infuse pro, what NAS are you using? any compatibility issues?

thanks

I'm streaming from Synology NAS to 4K ATV. No issue with Infuse Pro.

oric1

Reaction score
thanks got a synology with 4Tb. now using ds video. so far so good

DS Video is very lousy, always fetch the wrong metadata. Give Infuse a try, they have free version. Once you tried Infuse, you won't want to use others after that.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a question for those using 4th gen or 4K model. I know it support Singtel tv go, does it support StarHub tv go? Thanks in advanced!

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a question for those using 4th gen or 4K model. I know it support Singtel tv go, does it support StarHub tv go? Thanks in advanced!

Nope. No StarHub Go apps. For Singtel tv go, you must subscribe to Singtel tv right? If not also cannot watch

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. No StarHub Go apps. For Singtel tv go, you must subscribe to Singtel tv right? If not also cannot watch

Oic thanks bro. Yup, I got Singtel tv installed for my parents, then I’m thinking of getting either Singtel tv go or StarHub as I also seldom watch all the time. Just get one to install in Apple TV once I buy it.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oic thanks bro. Yup, I got Singtel tv installed for my parents, then I’m thinking of getting either Singtel tv go or StarHub as I also seldom watch all the time. Just get one to install in Apple TV once I buy it.

Not sure whether it is necessary to have the Singtel tv installed in own home to work?

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure whether it is necessary to have the Singtel tv installed in own home to work?

No need bro. I tested using SingTel tv on the go on my mobile phone 4G. As long as got internet connections, u r good to go.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So we need to have a Singtel MIO tv account and we just login with our password? Which means if we want to watch World Cup , we have to pay $119 the broadcast then pay another $9.9 for x number of mobile devices?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.