Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
safe to go jb in near the upcoming PH? or safer to get train ticket?
Can book for train tix up to 1 mth in advance, but most likely sold out liao for the hot dates.

I would suggest that you give up going in on the hot dates if you are not able to secure any 2-way trip tix.

Unless you wanna sausage fest at both checkpoints.

Last edited:

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
took bus S1 to KSL and then i walk over to Holiday Plaza for shopping and lastly to Ocean Hotel jb to happy happy

40656949795_0a3f3d7593.jpg

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
from jb sentral to aeon tebrau by grab car. how much approximately? anyone knows?

Check afew pages back. I told someone before.

took bus S1 to KSL and then i walk over to Holiday Plaza for shopping and lastly to Ocean Hotel jb to happy happy

40656949795_0a3f3d7593.jpg

The bus stops at holiday plaza. Some holiday plaza first then ksl. Some ksl then holiday plaza.

Happy happy sic leh

niap05

Reaction score
5 mins walk from when u are inside City Square.

2 most value for money makan choice in Meldrum Walk is definitely the Orh Luak. Other is Ikan Bakar. Of course, cannot forget to have Magnum Ice-Cream for desert.

Muslim side, eat Sup Kambing, any one of the 4 stalls beats any best SG stalls without a fight.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/112173033-post6556.html

Hey bro, thank u for sharing! Noticed that there are a few ikan bakar stalls there. Which do u recommend?

Cheers!

spuispui

Reaction score
Today 3pm take bus in will have massive jam in custom? What about coming back at 10-11pm. Thanks

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all good :s13: RM7-8/100gram cannot beat that price.

Hey bro, thank u for sharing! Noticed that there are a few ikan bakar stalls there. Which do u recommend?

Cheers!

For normal Saturdays, as long as you depart Kranji on 170/X by 1600hrs, you are good. Saturday night come out that time should be all clear as well.

Today 3pm take bus in will have massive jam in custom? What about coming back at 10-11pm. Thanks

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me and my friend are driving up to aeon permas jaya. Any idea on how to navigate there with no network?

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for google offline map, we downloaded the area. but how to use it?

has to be no network, open google map and the saved area will come out?

sorry new to offline map.

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for google offline map, we downloaded the area. but how to use it?

has to be no network, open google map and the saved area will come out?

sorry new to offline map.
Why can't you just off your WiFi and data and try it now?

Sent from IPhone XXX using GAGT

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
if you think you can use offline maps and navigate as tho its a GPS, i dont see how you are able to do it.

gps requires internet.

downloading offline map only allows you to look at the map.

hwsstx

Reaction score
gps requires internet.

Not true...Garmin previously didn't require data for their GPS hardware for cars.

Anyway I've used offline maps on Google Maps app to navigate around JB, without the requirement of data/internet.

ddca

Reaction score
Me and my friend are driving up to aeon permas jaya. Any idea on how to navigate there with no network?

Why to Aeon Permas Jaya? It is a small Aeon. You will get more options at Bukit Indah and Tebrau City.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you think you can use offline maps and navigate as tho its a GPS, i dont see how you are able to do it.

gps requires internet.

downloading offline map only allows you to look at the map.

Not sure what phone u r using cos even my sons note 1 works well with google offline maps with just gps and without data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.