SUSS Part time 2018/07 intake

yasmd78

Reaction score
I am taking business analytics.. i terview date on 25 april. Hee..

Went for interview yesterday. It was more of chatting n intro session..there were about 8 of us to 1 interviewer.

Results will be out between 2 to 4 weeks. Not sure if can be accepted in the course though.hehe

Good luck for ur interview.

Last edited:

xiaobei87

Reaction score
Went for interview yesterday. It was more of chatting n intro session..there were about 8 of us to 1 interviewer.

Results will be out between 2 to 4 weeks. Not sure if can be accepted in the course though.hehe

Good luck for ur interview.

Woah. 8 to 1! Thanks. Hope i get in!!! All the best to u too!

Tentaikun

Master Member
Reaction score
Was given a provisional offer for BSc Facilities & Events Management. Don't know whether can cope anot cause working full time.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Was given a provisional offer for BSc Facilities & Events Management. Don't know whether can cope anot cause working full time.

I am working full time now, so I think you can cope. Ultimately it's how you plan out your time too.

bakbear

Reaction score
Anyone here taking/took GSP303 Entrepreneurship Bootcamp or GSP401 Minot in Entrepreneurship?

buddyshan

Reaction score
Final means official, privisional means unofficial I guess. Final offer would include the course registration and payment already.

Havent receive anything yet. Btw wats the diff between final offer and provisional offer?

shaggerinos

Reaction score
Am working marketing but want to take up part time course in finance..what are my chances?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.