Singtel mobileshare promotion

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Anyone know when is the latest promotion for mobileshare?
Hi sillyb0y,

The current promotion is 50% off MobileShare supplementary plan (24-month contract) with sign-up of DATA X3 or DATA X INFINITY.

This promotion is valid for port in/new/re-con customers for Combo 2 plans and above. It is available at our Singtel Shops and Exclusive Retailers.

Do let us know if you have further questions.

sillyb0y

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi sillyb0y,

The current promotion is 50% off MobileShare supplementary plan (24-month contract) with sign-up of DATA X3 or DATA X INFINITY.

This promotion is valid for port in/new/re-con customers for Combo 2 plans and above. It is available at our Singtel Shops and Exclusive Retailers.

Do let us know if you have further questions.

if is existing customer with data x.. can i still get the offer of 50%?

salmonella

Reaction score
What is the current promo? Do existing subscribers with data x also get the discount?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
What is the current promo? Do existing subscribers with data x also get the discount?
Hi salmonella,

If you're a Singtel-UOB card holder, you can sign up for MobileShare and get the first 12 months subscription free, and 50% off the next 12 months. There will be a 24 months contract term.

If you're a Singtel Circle customer, you can sign up for MobileShare and get 50% off the monthly subscription for 24 months.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Yes. But unlimited 4G speed data is capped at 50GB extra data, according to the terms and conditions on Singtel's website.

Quoting Singtel's Data X Infinity TnC:

3. DATA X INFINITY is solely for personal and non-commercial use only. To ensure that the activities of some users do not impact the ability of other Customers to have access to relieve services, fair usage policy of 50GB above the plan allocated data bundle is applicable in DATA X INFINITY. (Example: Combo 12 customers will enjoy 12GB + 50GB). When the monthly usage exceeds 50GB (over and above the plan allocated data bundle), data speeds will be set at 1Mbps. Normal speed will resume 00:00 hours on your next billing cycle.

So this means to say 4G speeds for 50GB plus any data from your Combo plan, then after that it is 1Mbps speed.

Tbh 1Mbps speed is really painfully slow for many things.

Hi, what do it mean by Total Data UNLIMITED? Does it mean paid extra $39.90 to get unlimited data?

Last edited:

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi, what do it mean by Total Data UNLIMITED? Does it mean paid extra $39.90 to get unlimited data?
Hi Mila Azul,

DATA X INFINITY is an add-on for Combo 3, 6 and 12 plans.

There is no limit to the data you are able to use for DATA X INFINITY. However to ensure a consistent service for everyone, when your monthly usage exceeds 50GB for Combo 3 and above plans, data speeds will be reduced to 1 Mbps. At this speed, you can still enjoy day-to-day surfing and light video streaming.

For more information on DATA X INFINITY, you can refer to the link below:
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/add-ons/datax

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Can i convert my current lines to mobileshare or it has to be a new line?
Hi genelim,

If your current lines have no existing contract, you can convert to MobileShare.

If you are porting in from another telco, you can convert to MobileShare as long as you have an existing main mobile line with Singtel.

Hope this clarifies your question.

mun

Reaction score
Hi genelim,

If your current lines have no existing contract, you can convert to MobileShare.

If you are porting in from another telco, you can convert to MobileShare as long as you have an existing main mobile line with Singtel.

Hi Singtel,

That’s not my case when i tried to convert 1line w/o contract to mobileshare, but was denied at Helloshop last Sep. they said must sign up new line. thus, i changed my that line to 12-month SIM only plan.

If what you said is true, i will try again this Sep.

salmonella

Reaction score
Hi genelim,

I went to the Singtel Shop today, and was told:
- my existing Singtel line without contract cannot be converted to Mobileshare.
- I could sign up for a new Mobileshare line, and subsequently do a number swop for $60 one-time.

@Singtel - can you confirm?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
I went to the Singtel Shop today, and was told:
- my existing Singtel line without contract cannot be converted to Mobileshare.
- I could sign up for a new Mobileshare line, and subsequently do a number swop for $60 one-time.

@Singtel - can you confirm?
Hi salmonella,

We confirm that an existing line (not the main and only Singtel mobile line) can be converted to MobileShare when it is out of contract.

MobileShare is a supplementary plan which is supported on Combo 1,2,3, 6 and 12 postpaid plans.

mun

Reaction score
Hi salmonella,

We confirm that an existing line (not the main and only Singtel mobile line) can be converted to MobileShare when it is out of contract.

MobileShare is a supplementary plan which is supported on Combo 1,2,3, 6 and 12 postpaid plans.

quote first. thanks for your clarification. will try again when my 12-month SIMplan is due in Sep.

unlimited_max

Reaction score
I have one Singtel main line..and i intend to sign for one Mobileshare line..i understand that the Mobileshare line will have a unique number..for this Mobileshare line, instead of a new number, can i do a port-in instead?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
I have one Singtel main line..and i intend to sign for one Mobileshare line..i understand that the Mobileshare line will have a unique number..for this Mobileshare line, instead of a new number, can i do a port-in instead?
Hi unlimited_max,

You can do a port-in for MobileShare line.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.