Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
The Quarters currently is running MTO orders for Carlos Santos Patina Service Program. They have sample pairs for customers to try. If you're interested, can arrange for a fitting session with them to try out the shoes before placing order, as it's always best to try before purchasing.

Where is The Quarters' location?

nkapped

Reaction score
Haven’t bought this personally but if patina shoes are something you particularly want, I’d advise you to try Caulaincourt which does a very nice and better quality range. Septieme Largeur is frankly quite overpriced in Singapore. Better off buying it abroad.

No one experienced with this ?

nkapped

Reaction score
Hey bro, I bought the double monk in dark oak lady year. I took a half size larger in the AM Aeris Soft Square compared to my Carmina Rain size. Interestingly, the Aeris Soft Square last is slightly different from the Argentum Soft Square last. Check with Yeossal if you have further sizing queries - I found Jackson very helpful.

Any idea how's the fit for their Aeris shoes? Looking at the Double monkstrap in Burgundy. I'm a usual Carmina Rain UK7.5.

wiz

Reaction score
Interestingly yeossal mentioned Aeris is slightly narrow at the toe box for soft square compared to Argentum

Hey bro, I bought the double monk in dark oak lady year. I took a half size larger in the AM Aeris Soft Square compared to my Carmina Rain size. Interestingly, the Aeris Soft Square last is slightly different from the Argentum Soft Square last. Check with Yeossal if you have further sizing queries - I found Jackson very helpful.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven’t bought this personally but if patina shoes are something you particularly want, I’d advise you to try Caulaincourt which does a very nice and better quality range. Septieme Largeur is frankly quite overpriced in Singapore. Better off buying it abroad.
What about my this patina?

ONxeE1rl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

thltetek

Reaction score

Thank you for the advice, appreciate it bro. How do you find the fit after sizing up by half from your Carmina Rain size? If only the Adelaide was going at same price as the Double Monkstrap too, then that'd be perfect.

wiz

Reaction score
You can buy the Adelaide then another Corno Blu at 50%

Thank you for the advice, appreciate it bro. How do you find the fit after sizing up by half from your Carmina Rain size? If only the Adelaide was going at same price as the Double Monkstrap too, then that'd be perfect.

wiz

Reaction score
I got it from their email mailer. Bought a couple before. Just add the Adelaide into cart and you will be asked to select a Corno Blu at 50%

May I ask where do you see this sale bundle from? Only with purchase of Adelaide, then there will be 50% of its Corno Blu shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.