HTC U12 - Imagine

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
Akan Datang, if rumours are true, it'll be launched in April.

https://www.phonedog.com/2018/03/04/htc-u12-specs-leak-snapdragon-845-dual-rear-cameras

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like its just a U11+ with upgraded processor and dual camera.. Really hoping they'll introduce a design change for their HTC Sense for a fresh UX

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
Seems like its just a U11+ with upgraded processor and dual camera.. Really hoping they'll introduce a design change for their HTC Sense for a fresh UX

I guess a phone will look like a phone. Not much major design tweaks nowadays to most new phones.

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess a phone will look like a phone. Not much major design tweaks nowadays to most new phones.

UI redesign refers to the interface, icons and menus.. With these it'll give a fresh user experience..

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
UI redesign refers to the interface, icons and menus.. With these it'll give a fresh user experience..

Oh yes, I can't wait to see the day the cancelling button (for a call) is away from the text box. Always accidentally cancel a call if it comees in while I'm texting a message. Other than that, one main reason for me to choose HTC is its clean UI. Refresh yes, but not anything drastic.

durianpancakes

Reaction score

chuppachop

Reaction score
Hope all can be confirmed soon...my phone re-contracts in Sep.... By that time may even consider Pixel 3 liao

Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HTC U12+
DdZxGsMUQAA1T_L.jpg:large

DdZ0tEIVMAA6yfR.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/evleaks/status/997108920639524869

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.