November 2017 SBF

Kailinggoh

Reaction score
Bukit batok 4 room, 5X. Just got appointment date on 21st May. :) does anyone know what is "declaration of monthly income details"?

Last edited:

emmyxx

Reaction score
Bukit batok 4 room, 5X. Just got appointment date on 21st May. :) does anyone know what is "declaration of monthly income details"?
Mine is 7X but yet to receive message. Judging from your queue no. and appt date mine might be during 28th May that week. Excited!

andylow4421

Reaction score
Guys, Bukit batok skyline block 296C how come so expensive (almost 20k different same floor compare with 296A and 296B)? I check the size is same, just because of block facing swimming pool? or any other fact which I may not aware?

emmyxx

Reaction score
Guys, Bukit batok skyline block 296C how come so expensive (almost 20k different same floor compare with 296A and 296B)? I check the size is same, just because of block facing swimming pool? or any other fact which I may not aware?
Which unit are you referring to? I dont think its a 296C thing, more like facing Swimming Pool. Those facing Swimming Pool probably more expensive cause no West Sun + noise from PIE.

Kailinggoh

Reaction score
Mine is 7X but yet to receive message. Judging from your queue no. and appt date mine might be during 28th May that week. Excited!

Actually I didn't receive any notification either but i logged in to myhdb to check myself! E-services > application status - new flat

libra84

Reaction score
Peeps balloting for TPY 4-room care to share some info?

Following are mine:

1) Queue no. - 13x
2) Interested area - blocks near Caldecott mrt

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.