WTS:DIY Bundle $1280

gbrlno

Reaction score
I can receive your pm, but unable to pm you back, as I'm super new user, and have less than 10 posts, so I'm posting directly in forum instead for the reply

my budget is 1.2 to 1.5k
I only need the main unit (no need monitor, speaker, wifi, os, etc)
specs:
i5 8400
16gb ddr4 ram
gtx 1060 6gb
250gb ssd
midtower casing

Hi, can pm me the bundle list? Thanks

PonderingSingaporean

Reaction score
Hi please PM bundle list for 1k-1k2. Games played, Rainbow six siege, fallout 4, pubg, csgo, overwatch, GTA V, BattleField 1, and COD WW2.. Thank you :s13::s13::s13:

RenKen

Reaction score
WTB desktop

my budget is 1.2 to 1.5k
I only need the main unit (no need monitor, speaker, wifi, os, etc)
specs:
i5 8400
16gb ddr4 ram
gtx 1060 6gb or 1070
250gb ssd
1 TB hard disk (Install window 7 trial)
Casing(No glass, No RGB, just proper air flow- top, side and back)

murphys

Reaction score
Selling DIY Bundle, Please PM me for your enquire

You can contact me @ 81718578

All parts are seal in box, we will provide FREE fixing and installation if require and return all the box to you, We will also provide FREE delivery

All parts cover 7 days Door to Door warranty by my company
Official receipt will be given and after 7 days is cover by respective local distributor

Due to many changes of the bundle which my suppiler cannot meet the target price of every customer so we have suggest that to stop posting full spec on the 1st page.

I'm sorry, we will work out to improve this!

Laptop & Desktop Repair

We also provide service on Laptop & Desktop Repair, Contact me for more details.

Please PM your bundle price list. Thks

terryfreak

Reaction score
Hi bro,

I need a CPU mainly for internet usage/ home station, no gaming. Im using 1gb speed broadband. Need OS. Can you pls recommend.

Thanks

Last edited:

Dongkoy

Reaction score
Pm me bundle please

Selling DIY Bundle, Please PM me for your enquire

You can contact me @ 81718578

All parts are seal in box, we will provide FREE fixing and installation if require and return all the box to you, We will also provide FREE delivery

All parts cover 7 days Door to Door warranty by my company
Official receipt will be given and after 7 days is cover by respective local distributor

Due to many changes of the bundle which my suppiler cannot meet the target price of every customer so we have suggest that to stop posting full spec on the 1st page.

I'm sorry, we will work out to improve this!

Laptop & Desktop Repair

We also provide service on Laptop & Desktop Repair, Contact me for more details.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.