Ngee Ann Poly DAE 2018

JCJCLL

Reaction score
Anyone know when is the next application for polytechnic? I got rejected cuz no vacancy

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ELP intakes vary across the different courses. If you are Male, you must complete National Service before enrolling in the programme.
Yes. Moreover, the Polytechnics may put you to an industry whereby you work there in the morning and do your studies at night..

Jhin1999

Reaction score
My Ngee Ann Poly appeal have been under review for about 3 weeks already. What does this mean?

LootyGood123

Reaction score
Still waiting

Hey all i appealed for NP for course Marine and Offshore Technology but they are still yet to reply.. any ideas on what is taking so long?

asdfghello

Reaction score
Hello there, Im currently an ite student in my last year. My gpa isn’t looking very good, between 2.0 - 2.5 but i’m hoping to get into real estate. Will there be any chance for me to get into that course?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.