November 2017 SBF

Justinlol

Reaction score
Hi fellow anxious people.

Does someone have a link to that greenish interface website that tracks what units get bought on which day?

It had data for all SBF/BTO selections and I could track them daily instead of using HDB's ugly interface and deducing which units got taken.

Thanks in advance.

bloodclot

Reaction score
Hi fellow anxious people.

Does someone have a link to that greenish interface website that tracks what units get bought on which day?

It had data for all SBF/BTO selections and I could track them daily instead of using HDB's ugly interface and deducing which units got taken.

Thanks in advance.

hi,

r u refering to sghomepage.com ?

andylow4421

Reaction score
Which unit are you referring to? I dont think its a 296C thing, more like facing Swimming Pool. Those facing Swimming Pool probably more expensive cause no West Sun + noise from PIE.

296C - 08-56 if not mistaken. Yea, its face to Swimming Pool. Probably your thought is right, can see bikini also :s13:

emmyxx

Reaction score
296C - 08-56 if not mistaken. Yea, its face to Swimming Pool. Probably your thought is right, can see bikini also :s13:
Oh I saw already. Yes its probably cause of those + theres a balcony which other units do not have. Not sure why the sqm is the same for those without balcony also though. One balcony 20k very expensive man!

andylow4421

Reaction score
Oh I saw already. Yes its probably cause of those + theres a balcony which other units do not have. Not sure why the sqm is the same for those without balcony also though. One balcony 20k very expensive man!

Your ballot BB 5 rooms as well?

Happybird12

Reaction score
Hello fellow Queenstowners-to-be, my family and i are deciding between getting blk 78 and blk 79. I noticed that most people have gone for blk 78 instead. I would like to ask what are the considerations of getting blk 78 over blk 79. Thanks!

Blk78 are corner units

zidmosby

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have yet to decide whether I’ll go for bank loan or hdb loan. Can I just apply for the HLE to check if I am approved then when it’s time to book the flat, I give bank letter instead?

Endless09

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have yet to decide whether I’ll go for bank loan or hdb loan. Can I just apply for the HLE to check if I am approved then when it’s time to book the flat, I give bank letter instead?

When is your selection appointment?

Aries89

Reaction score

Yes you can. Or you can give the bank letter during signing the agreement for lease as well

Endless09

Reaction score
Prior to the flat selection, we need to submit a list of documents to HDB. Based on the HDB appointment letter, could I check if I have the correct understanding the following:

1) MCPS - Is this one of the sub-section under Annex 2 of Application Form for Purchase of HDB Flat for SBF?

2) Sales Application Form - Is it Annex 2 of Application Form for Purchase of HDB Flat for SBF?

3) Essential Occupier Form - It is the form titled "Undertaking not to withdraw essential members listed in the sales application"?

velvetcomatose

Reaction score
Prior to the flat selection, we need to submit a list of documents to HDB. Based on the HDB appointment letter, could I check if I have the correct understanding the following:

1) MCPS - Is this one of the sub-section under Annex 2 of Application Form for Purchase of HDB Flat for SBF?

2) Sales Application Form - Is it Annex 2 of Application Form for Purchase of HDB Flat for SBF?

3) Essential Occupier Form - It is the form titled "Undertaking not to withdraw essential members listed in the sales application"?
Hi endless09, did you applied under MCPS & with occupier? If yes, then those are the documents needed to present during flat selection. As i did applied under MCPS+occupier and we got those forms required too. my bf called HDB and was told they are those forms under annex 2! But to be safe, try to call them and ask again

Endless09

Reaction score
Hello! Thanks for replying.

I not sure if I accidently applied for MCPS with occupier. What I did was I apply my SBF flat within 2km of my parent house and when letter came, I’m notified that this is under MCPS. I also don’t recall applying with occupier too.

How to qualification for MCPS & with occupier? Could you advise me?

Hi endless09, did you applied under MCPS & with occupier? If yes, then those are the documents needed to present during flat selection. As i did applied under MCPS+occupier and we got those forms required too. my bf called HDB and was told they are those forms under annex 2! But to be safe, try to call them and ask again

velvetcomatose

Reaction score
Hello! Thanks for replying.

I not sure if I accidently applied for MCPS with occupier. What I did was I apply my SBF flat within 2km of my parent house and when letter came, I’m notified that this is under MCPS. I also don’t recall applying with occupier too.

How to qualification for MCPS & with occupier? Could you advise me?
Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS)

Under the Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS), if you apply for a flat:
(i) in the same estate as your parents' / married child's HDB residence or owner-occupied private property, or
(ii) within 2 km of your parents' / married child's HDB residence or owner-occupied private property (if in a different estate),
You will be given priority in the balloting of applications. This is subject to you satisfying the other eligibility conditions of the MCPS.

So i think ur application qualified the MCPS therefore you got priority. If got no occupier i think u can leave it out

But better to call them haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.