 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have random missing entries and exits on your ABT accounts?

yes its common to have missing exits for me, but not missing entry.

You have either of those is because you tapped too fast after the person before you and that the machine did not capture the details yet, despite showing bank card usage. You can avoid this by waiting for the machine to go back to its default page first before tapping, which i find it helpful to reduce the chances of such failed capture.

informed ABT support already since last year, and that their response is they noted of the situation but unlikely will have a change overnight..

tec_geek

Reaction score
Will switching regions cause me to lose any data? As in, like iTunes Store would be reset, Apple Music library have to redownload and stuff like that.

No issues. Apple Music downloads and settings are still intact or on my iPhone. No changes to the iTunes Store media and settings as the country is still set for Singapore.

It’s just on the iPhone it’s US region and no conflict of content from iTunes.

The US region setting allows for Apple News, Apple Pay Cash, the Maps are in Miles and example Safari or Google Searches are based on results from the US instead of Singapore. Vice Versa for the other regions that you set to.

zheyan

Reaction score
How to change region? As in for Apple ID?

No issues. Apple Music downloads and settings are still intact or on my iPhone. No changes to the iTunes Store media and settings as the country is still set for Singapore.

The US region setting allows for Apple News, Apple Pay Cash, the Maps are in Miles and example Safari or Google Searches are based on results from the US instead of Singapore. Vice Versa for the other regions that you set to.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes its common to have missing exits for me, but not missing entry.

You have either of those is because you tapped too fast after the person before you and that the machine did not capture the details yet, despite showing bank card usage. You can avoid this by waiting for the machine to go back to its default page first before tapping, which i find it helpful to reduce the chances of such failed capture.

informed ABT support already since last year, and that their response is they noted of the situation but unlikely will have a change overnight..

Okay. Thank you for this information.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How do you go about changing the region only?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha a bit too late for me eh. Gonna cancel my citi card within the next few months, cashback not so good for the things I spend on.

no harm adding it since you also haven't cancel.. i agree cash back not the best on citi cards, but also depends on your spending habit.. i rather hold rewards than cash back, then cash back leave it to amex/ocbc/standchart..

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone encountered trip recorded for which you did not take?
My ABT history has one trip for a bus I never took while the one I took was not recorded.

so far ABT has been very accurate in this when it comes to money sense, if you think its inaccurate, you have to call in and let them investigate for you.

Have been using mastercard physical since last year march, never encountered any of such issue of wrong records..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.