Soundbar discussion Thread IV [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadino

Reaction score
Have you compared it with the LG SJ9? How does the ST5000 perform for music?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

I’m also considering these 2 models and Yamaha YSP2700. Anyone has tried these 3 and can provide some comments? Thanks.

Cadino

Reaction score
I’m looking for one around this price range. Not sure if this is the best in this price. Based on this forum, it seems to be.

benedium

Banned
Reaction score

clock_ED

Reaction score
AH should be audio house. I checked their website for SJ9.

https://audiohouse.com.sg/product.php?item=LG/SJ9

$1288 - $239 - $200 voucher - $849. I believe the vouchers are for next purchase rather than current purchase. So in a way, they forcing you to buy something in future i supposed.

Yup, shadow84's calculation is right. No to latter portion.

Once logged in, u will see $1049, and after deducting $200 (existing eWallet funds), it becomes $849.

For those wondering, every $100, u can use $20, thus, minus $200 for the SJ9.

After this, another 3% cashback -- this one then can say is forcing u to buy from them, because it goes back to your eWallet funds. :)

Yah and they have minimum spend depending on value of voucher.

Not too sure about min. spending though.

Last edited:

potatochipz

Reaction score
Hi guys. I went to mustafa and gotten a quote for the Sony RT5 for 773. Was told it may drop further to 600+ in May or June. Should I buy the Sony RT 5 or top up abit more for the LG SJ9 or consider the other soundbars like samsung? Thank you

Cadino

Reaction score
Yup, shadow84's calculation is right. No to latter portion.

Once logged in, u will see $1049, and after deducting $200 (existing eWallet funds), it becomes $849.

For those wondering, every $100, u can use $20, thus, minus $200 for the SJ9.

After this, another 3% cashback -- this one then can say is forcing u to buy from them, because it goes back to your eWallet funds. :)

Not too sure about min. spending though.

Ok. I also have e wallet account with AH but only have $100. So not so worth it

Joge517

Reaction score
Hey guys, on a slightly tight budget of less than 400 for a soundbar, built in sound from TV is little blur and soft sounding .... How is yamaha yas 107?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5 using GAGT

Last edited:

shun07

Reaction score
Hey guys, on a slightly tight budget of less than 400 for a soundbar, built in sound from TV is little blur and soft sounding .... How is yamaha yas 107?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5 using GAGT

How to know if the soundbar able to adjust its volume just by using the tv controller?

shawnsterz

Reaction score
Hi all first time getting a sound bar. My current TV is a 49" 8500F.
Any experience between HTCT 800 and HTMT 500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.