SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Damsianla

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone going ippt @ khatib this sat at 0730? :)

my first ippt after ord... lol think sure die facing the machine :o:o:o

Calander

Reaction score
if i cannot complete my RTs (left 2 more only) by my coming bdae, can extend ma ah?

now no longer can be extended as the duration to complete has already been revised to 12 months from 10 or less if I am not wrong.

anyway, if window were to let's say be, 24months per window. Definitely there will still be people asking for extension.

Pikapok

Reaction score
Hi. If i take my ipt on my first time. It's always come with test right(it stated your 1st and 10th ipt will come with a test) . If i pass the test do i have incentive like normal Ippt?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi. If i take my ipt on my first time. It's always come with test right(it stated your 1st and 10th ipt will come with a test) . If i pass the test do i have incentive like normal Ippt?

yes, u will still get the award with incentives accordingly.

just take note that when u select your session for booking, it does not have the words "(No Test)".

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know?

I'm guessing by your "this year", you meant your new window.

Then, the answer is Yes you may opt for IPT if you have no confidence of passing IPPT. Think of IPT as the alternative to passing your IPPT.

Completing all 10 sessions is akin to fulfilling your IPPT requirement for the window, you do not have to pass the IPPT at the 10th session. Just complete the 10 sessions. If you cannot complete 10 sessions by your window close, you will be subjected to RT in the next window (20 - D rule applies) with no option to choose IPT.

Parmesean

Reaction score
Just a quick question, I'm from the SPF, and a friend told me that SAF ippt window is according to the individual's birthdate, and not the Financial Year. Is it really different in the SAF?

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question, I'm from the SPF, and a friend told me that SAF ippt window is according to the individual's birthdate, and not the Financial Year. Is it really different in the SAF?

yes, window open/close on our birthday

Calander

Reaction score

apparently during NSF is tied to workyear. NSmen is birthday

Supporter

Reaction score
Now all is machine sensor?
Any pictures or video?
Sounds scary :s11:
tink got video de. the machines at the side.

but damn troublesome for those that go there just to fail.
the sit up and push up need to lie down there for the full 1 min.
unlike last time just do 1 and fk off can le

for 2.4km, one tip for those in the last batch of the day, u can slowly walk. after about 5 rounds (abt 25 min walk), the pti also need to pack up go home so they will ask u to stop and u can save running 1 rd.

idjekyll

Reaction score
tink got video de. the machines at the side.

but damn troublesome for those that go there just to fail.
the sit up and push up need to lie down there for the full 1 min.
unlike last time just do 1 and fk off can le

for 2.4km, one tip for those in the last batch of the day, u can slowly walk. after about 5 rounds (abt 25 min walk), the pti also need to pack up go home so they will ask u to stop and u can save running 1 rd.

haha sibei keng master.

nwstbz23

Reaction score
Now all is machine sensor?
Any pictures or video?
Sounds scary :s11:

The push-up is also now machine-based which I did my IPPT last weekend. A briefing is provided in the FCC before you start doing your IPPT. Like what Calender, you do one IPPT to find out :)

Some of the forum members gave good tips on the push-up station and it helps to do proper forms and get each repetition counted (the platform will vibrate when you do it correctly). You can request for a trial bib to test your push-up form before doing the actual test.

EatAte

Reaction score
first time doing ippt after ord, i'll be having my ippt this week at khatib fcc
seems like it's raining almost everyday, do we still have to report there if it is raining?

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
Does the IPT in the park at Marina Bay Promontory have a secure place to keep personal belongings?

Or do we have to attend without our personal belongings? cos in camp got locker but in park how?

i booked and i will be going after work from my office, so will have wallet and laptop/bag....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.