RSIS NTU

wonkasing

Reaction score
Ahh okok, no news so far for me. Urghs. Any on your side so far? wonder if the application rate is high for this year

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My status changed last week to offered admission.

Only me and you posting... think not many applicants this year

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yours was very fast. I logged in by chance today and saw my status changed. Did not get email or letter yet.

Congrats

I’m also in IPE.. let’s go matriculation together.
Yea they send out in batches.
I’m lucky I’m in the first wave.
Can’t imagine the anxious waiting.

wonkasing

Reaction score
Hey, haha i got the acceptance too. See you around in college. I thought the booking for medical starts in June? Current process is to first pay the 500 and then go for the medicals right

zidmosby

Reaction score
Deferred my admission until next year. Good luck guys. Donate your textbook/notes to me please! :s13:

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, haha i got the acceptance too. See you around in college. I thought the booking for medical starts in June? Current process is to first pay the 500 and then go for the medicals right

I manage to book the medical appointment slot on the day I receive the admission offer email Back in late Apr

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.