[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wha...? 1k ingots a day?? how to farm...?

I think I check war suplply every hour, plus from daily quest, I think only can get around 400-500 only leh...

completing the daily quest gives 150.
skirmish 1v1 5wins gives 150
the current event gives some gold so if u open both the event box and the key boxes, easily give u 100-150.

the rest is war supply like you say.
on lucky days i can go even above 1.2k

not including the ingots from weekly guild donations and meteor rolls

Tormented

Reaction score
Anyone managed to clear 10-10h with 3 stars? No idea how to win below 3 mins. Will a XXY with full skills n max LW be enough?

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
completing the daily quest gives 150.
skirmish 1v1 5wins gives 150
the current event gives some gold so if u open both the event box and the key boxes, easily give u 100-150.

the rest is war supply like you say.
on lucky days i can go even above 1.2k

not including the ingots from weekly guild donations and meteor rolls

YOu didn't mention your team has to be effing strong to get the full amount for War Supply, else after 1hr will get raided everytime lol

booster888

Reaction score
I think cannot... you need your SE as well... with his charge leg then can clear I feel... and with his def down... so dun bother until you have your SE fully up...

Anyone managed to clear 10-10h with 3 stars? No idea how to win below 3 mins. Will a XXY with full skills n max LW be enough?

Tormented

Reaction score
I think cannot... you need your SE as well... with his charge leg then can clear I feel... and with his def down... so dun bother until you have your SE fully up...

Thanks. M on 29* using LB, ZF and XXY, and it's not possible to get below 3mins as it already takes 2mins to normal attack and get full Musou rage for all 3 heroes at the first section. 1 min to clear the other section is impossible.

You managed to clear with 30* already? If using SE and XXY, who is the 3rd supporting fighter?

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YOu didn't mention your team has to be effing strong to get the full amount for War Supply, else after 1hr will get raided everytime lol

what? no. its all luck.

all i have is a ZF/LB/GY team that barely scratch the 1mil dps mark.
the rest is minions.
i m just ikan bilis

even teams with 600-700k dps can knock me out easily

booster888

Reaction score
I have not cleared with 30 stars for elite and hard... but completed... will try again when SE is ready... I think need 2 divines to clear 30 stars... will update bro...

Thanks. M on 29* using LB, ZF and XXY, and it's not possible to get below 3mins as it already takes 2mins to normal attack and get full Musou rage for all 3 heroes at the first section. 1 min to clear the other section is impossible.

You managed to clear with 30* already? If using SE and XXY, who is the 3rd supporting fighter?

Tormented

Reaction score
I have not cleared with 30 stars for elite and hard... but completed... will try again when SE is ready... I think need 2 divines to clear 30 stars... will update bro...

Thanks! All the best. Haha. I will also try again once my XXY hit maxed LW and skills too. Think 10-10H should be possible with one power divine.

booster888

Reaction score
Think I saw someone clearing with one xxy... but the timing is really hard to meet with one divine... let us know if you clear!! And share how! Jyjy!

Thanks! All the best. Haha. I will also try again once my XXY hit maxed LW and skills too. Think 10-10H should be possible with one power divine.

000kai000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just gotten my SE today too . can i use the black crystal to change my full star LW to SE LW ?

pichujr

Reaction score
HI Guys,

Any SG guild can take me in?
Or are all guilds like dead town? Mine seemed to be damn quiet.:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.