Bose SoundWear Companion Speaker

yamakazi51

Master Member
Reaction score
That looks ridiculous. If at home maybe still can, but then why not just use proper speaker. I won’t want to be caught wearing that outside.

lamtw22

Reaction score
Ermm...I'll just stick to my soundlink mini 2.

So far, if you see reviews from YouTube, almost all recommend to buy it. I think it is good to enjoy at home, especially when you move around yet can still get the consistent loudness on your shoulder and you can still be aware of your surrounding and even answer phone call easily. Maybe for leisure bicycle ride also.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far, if you see reviews from YouTube, almost all recommend to buy it. I think it is good to enjoy at home, especially when you move around yet can still get the consistent loudness on your shoulder and you can still be aware of your surrounding and even answer phone call easily. Maybe for leisure bicycle ride also.

Yeah but I'm not the sort who likes having a speaker worn on myself.

reds79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more like is home usage than street usage....

why we put on earphone and headphone while listening to music?

reason is we dun want others to hear what songs we are playing and also dun want to disturb others...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.