[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today tio pwn by RNG..

hoot 4.. caught 3.. the 1 that fled.. is my highest seen for today.. 1915.
(jin sian.. always like that..)

then help fren n other pple .. abit here n there.. about 8 birds.. caught 6.

those 6.. i remb.. got 1926.. 1924 1919... jin jelly.. why not me..:s13:

consolation.. i caught a iv 84% golden krap.. lvl 23.
oh well.. not gonna do anything with it also.

I have a 1926 and 1924, but don't think i would power any of them up. Latios maybe i will, cause i like DB/DC a lot.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Machamp faster but mewtwo with more HP left.

i tried taking down a blissey about 3k 297X CP i think

1 mc and 1 m2 ( m2 is lvl 31)

took me 20 sec to take down blissey

good enough in u guys standard ??

for those tt got 2 acc

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I have a 1926 and 1924, but don't think i would power any of them up. Latios maybe i will, cause i like DB/DC a lot.

ill just power up 1.. just for the sake of it.
its not as good as latios.. but at least its not as bad as suicune.. that 1 really.. cannot.. :s13:

i like variety :)

latios.. i might power up 2..

after almost 45 hoot.. best seen is 1921.. n heng i caught it. that's about it. nv see anything higher.. :s13: my iv rng is always cmi..

:vijayadmin::s13:

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun think Niantic should be removing the level cap. This will just discourage newcomers from this game. To improve the re-playability of the game, they should be doing the right things like what they did when introducing the quest system and raid system.

Increasing level cap is a common and legit way to lengthen the lifespan of any game
Diablo is a good example and there are many more - usually tied in with an expansion or a massive update

jannworld

Reaction score
Yup I might power up my best latias but not likely will max it out

Coz from the catches alone already got more than 100 latias candies. Powering it up past cp3000 is possible but not gonna max it.

I started to save rc for latios coz intending to max out my best latios next time

ill just power up 1.. just for the sake of it.
its not as good as latios.. but at least its not as bad as suicune.. that 1 really.. cannot.. :s13:

i like variety :)

latios.. i might power up 2..

after almost 45 hoot.. best seen is 1921.. n heng i caught it. that's about it. nv see anything higher.. :s13: my iv rng is always cmi..

:vijayadmin::s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
i tried taking down a blissey about 3k 297X CP i think

1 mc and 1 m2 ( m2 is lvl 31)

took me 20 sec to take down blissey

good enough in u guys standard ??

for those tt got 2 acc

Long time never try 2 accounts attack together , but 20s seems very fast .

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talking about using 2 accounts to whack gym or raid, the cumulative effect is never the same as 2 stand alone players

I can only use both thumb to press on 2 phones

It's definitely not as fast or effective as my usual index finger when attacking alone

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Talking about using 2 accounts to whack gym or raid, the cumulative effect is never the same as 2 stand alone players

I can only use both thumb to press on 2 phones

It's definitely not as fast or effective as my usual index finger when attacking alone

Whacking gym may be impacted, since there is the need to dodge sometimes.

But for raids, most of the time no need to dodge (dodge also no point, cos the dodge bug is still present more on raids than on gyms), so the simple "piano playing" on both phones with two of your fingers is sufficient. So there is little impact for raids even when using 2 phones.

koolkool

Reaction score
when catching latias, do you guys feed any berries?
It's one of my 2 ways of getting rid of excess golden berries, so, ya, sure throw golden berries, whether good iv or not. Last time when I have less golden razz berries, I used to alternate normal berries with golden berries.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
Today is my second time applying leave for an ex-raid. I wish NN can fix the ex raids on a weekend to help poor soul like me...

koolkool

Reaction score
2V6YY2Tl.png

UFY0as6l.png
I'm not so keen on PvP. Can't imagine someone stop me from my night run and ask me to battle with him or her. This is so weird.
Gen 4 will be good, but I haven't complete my pokedex for Gen 3 yet, already taking into account of regional exclusives which I can't get in Singapore. Still missing Chimecho, which I understand can only get from hatching eggs?

koolkool

Reaction score
Nowadays I don't really look at XP anymore. Concentrating on stardust and candies instead. So maybe if they bring in a few more levels, this may trigger some competitive part of me to farm for xp again. But can't imagine level 40 to 41 need 10 million xp! But a level is just a status symbol. The benefit is that your mon can get more powerful as you level up. NN has to balance the act to ensure the Blisseys don't get cp 5000+ due to this power up. This will be one huge road block in taking down gyms, especially for for newcomers.

ckaytho

Reaction score
I'm not so keen on PvP. Can't imagine someone stop me from my night run and ask me to battle with him or her. This is so weird.
Gen 4 will be good, but I haven't complete my pokedex for Gen 3 yet, already taking into account of regional exclusives which I can't get in Singapore. Still missing Chimecho, which I understand can only get from hatching eggs?

chimecho can be catch in the wild

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
chimecho can be in wild but very rare.
easiest is hatch from egg. this. must depend on rng liao.

lvl35 ok liao. anything more is bragging rights. or for status n "hey im 40"
thats it.

instead of aiming more lvl. player should aim more candy n stardust to power their pokemon up.

nowadays many just raid n raid get alot exp. see lobbby jin swee. alot lvl 38 -40.
u ask them do 3 or 4 man latias. u see them can ornt. ( some may even question u like. can meh..)

is like wear swee swee. branded n atas. but actually is poor.
(someone once said. stardust is like money. in pogo term..)

is like any other game. got lvl but no good "item"
ur worst than a mid lvl with decent items.

nowadays pple are more concern the outside. more than inside. i guess.

Last edited:

koolkool

Reaction score
yes. becos 4 candy better than no candy.

also.. regardless iv.. if the raid boss fled.. will feel abit sian.. quite a bummer. infact.. i dont like to see pkm fleeing from me. Maybe that's just me :s13:

but of cos.. nth is 100% catch so.. sometimes.. it happens.

I have been feeding golden for every ball.. and my golden razz count still increasing.. I dont feed them to gym.. because i dont believe in "defending" a gym. I also feed golden to second or third evolution pokemon too if it refuses to go in the pokeball.. because i like stardust n i want to save time.

If people is considerate or kind enough.. they wont hoot a gym if pkm is only inside for awhile (of cos this only happen in a perfect world) .. nor i want to feed to make things "difficult" for people.
If only all trainers in Singapore think like you with good gyming etiquette, life as a trainer will be so much better. I have seen the good side and not so good side of fighting gyms here. There was one gym I tried to take down as I noticed its been there for more than 8 hours, but to my bewilderment, one chap is still throwing the razz berries to defend the gym! I was very agitated, and decided to fight him (usually I will walk away as a good etiquette). Took me another 30 minutes to make him give up. I mean, if he should already gotten the 50 coins, why not give others a chance?

But luckily I also encounter good gym experiences, like one situation where a grandma and her grand daughter trying to take down a gym but the defenders keep throwing berries. One kind young chap came in, told them not to worry, and flashed out his handphone and started to bring down the gym. I was nearby doing groceries, and decided to help out too. I think a few others also joined in and in no time, we took down the gym. The grandma and grand daughter got the priority to slot in their mons and everyone were happy we did something good that day.

koolkool

Reaction score
chimecho can be catch in the wild
Thanks for the info. Strangely I have not seen it at all since its released. Maybe it is dependent on weather or only found in some special biome that I don't go to.

koolkool

Reaction score
chimecho can be in wild but very rare.
easiest is hatch from egg. this. must depend on rng liao.

lvl35 ok liao. anything more is bragging rights. or for status n "hey im 40"
thats it.

instead of aiming more lvl. player should aim more candy n stardust to power their pokemon up.

nowadays many just raid n raid get alot exp. see lobbby jin swee. alot lvl 38 -40.
u ask them do 3 or 4 man latias. u see them can ornt. ( some may even question u like. can meh..)

is like wear swee swee. branded n atas. but actually is poor.
(someone once said. stardust is like money. in pogo term..)

is like any other game. got lvl but no good "item"
ur worst than a mid lvl with decent items.

nowadays pple are more concern the outside. more than inside. i guess.
Thanks. That explains why I can't find chimecho in the wild. Ya, even hatching also depends on luck. I did a few 9 x 10 km eggs recently due to events, and got my first bagons and beldums from hatching, but no chimecho. In fact, bagons and beldums are pretty easy to hatch if you ask me. So for those who have problem finding bagons and beldum in the wild, might be easier hatching them.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Long time never try 2 accounts attack together , but 20s seems very fast .

but to take note is those 3k up to 3219 i am not sure yet try liao let u know....

meanwhile with 4 acc fighting a gym, so long they got the heart to save, cannot take it down 1......

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
just finish free pass raid.
mine 1876.. nth unusual... collick all higher than mine.. got 1 tio 1926..

caught it on 2nd last ball..

maybe ill get free drinks later :s13: nt bad.:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.