[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but to take note is those 3k up to 3219 i am not sure yet try liao let u know....

meanwhile with 4 acc fighting a gym, so long they got the heart to save, cannot take it down 1......

3 acct enough to bring down a gym for sure 100% success rate with multisynch attack method.

1 monster at a time.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Strangely I have not seen it at all since its released. Maybe it is dependent on weather or only found in some special biome that I don't go to.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

I caught chimeco luckily 50m from my block while pokemap still up.

I usually on pokemap with different browser using filters of monster I dont have yet, 100% iv and good monster target (dratini, chansey, larvitar etc2).

Too bad no more pokemap :)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
If only all trainers in Singapore think like you with good gyming etiquette, life as a trainer will be so much better.

thanks. yea.. i always try my best.. to make thing simple n easier.
but sadly.. reality.. pple like me always got taken advantage.

but that dosent mean i should change n become or behave like others. Or enforce n ensure others follow my style.
:)

To be honest, sometimes.. its quite sad.. but.. nvm.. forget it.
End of the day. Its them... not me. :)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That explains why I can't find chimecho in the wild. Ya, even hatching also depends on luck. I did a few 9 x 10 km eggs recently due to events, and got my first bagons and beldums from hatching, but no chimecho. In fact, bagons and beldums are pretty easy to hatch if you ask me. So for those who have problem finding bagons and beldum in the wild, might be easier hatching them.

back then.. when there is pokemap..

i think at any point of time.. whole of SG.. (including those spawn in sea/not reachable unless spoof) There is no more than 5 chimecho..

since launch.. ive not even incense/lure/ or saw at sighting before.
i have afew but they are all hatched.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
If only all trainers in Singapore think like you with good gyming etiquette, life as a trainer will be so much better. I have seen the good side and not so good side of fighting gyms here. There was one gym I tried to take down as I noticed its been there for more than 8 hours, but to my bewilderment, one chap is still throwing the razz berries to defend the gym! I was very agitated, and decided to fight him (usually I will walk away as a good etiquette). Took me another 30 minutes to make him give up. I mean, if he should already gotten the 50 coins, why not give others a chance?

This type of people is people who will make more causal people quit the game or dontwant play the game.

is just plain selfish. I mean.. yes.. to be fair. That person who fed is not doing anything wrong.

But.. it's just selfish. It reflect to what kind of person he/she is.
Period.
:)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
but to take note is those 3k up to 3219 i am not sure yet try liao let u know....

meanwhile with 4 acc fighting a gym, so long they got the heart to save, cannot take it down 1......

yes...

if they really want to defend.. is "cannot" taken down 1.
but 4 acc keep fighting.. means defender will have to feed alot also.. so is a matter of which side give up first.

(fighting gym the normal via.. not mentioning the 1 hit KO trick)

becos... 6 player inside.. every player.. can feed 10 golden to every unique pokemon in the gym... means each pokemon can be fed 60. n after 30mins. can fed another 60.
Hvnt count those who pass by.. as long same color team. they also can feed 10 golden to every unqiue pokemon in the gym.

:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I caught chimeco luckily 50m from my block while pokemap still up.

I usually on pokemap with different browser using filters of monster I dont have yet, 100% iv and good monster target (dratini, chansey, larvitar etc2).

Too bad no more pokemap :)

seems like they are now actively blocking apps n "working" to crack down on spoofer ..

so.. perhaps.. we wont see anymore pokemaps at all.. like no way its coming back liao...:s13::(

The good.. less spoofer.. gym generally can last longer. the bad.. cant hunt 100% or high lvl high iv pokemon anymore. :s13:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
back then.. when there is pokemap..

i think at any point of time.. whole of SG.. (including those spawn in sea/not reachable unless spoof) There is no more than 5 chimecho..

since launch.. ive not even incense/lure/ or saw at sighting before.
i have afew but they are all hatched.
wow ... I consider myself super lucky then.

it was on saturday night with my parents watching the ch8 taiwan drama ... I straight away go down with 5 mins left .. still remember very vividly LOL

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
No map but still got telegram, so 100% no issue.

Problem is still cannot spoof for spoofer since you know where is the 100% thru telegram but if not near also no use since cannot spoof. :s13:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Problem is still cannot spoof for spoofer since you know where is the 100% thru telegram but if not near also no use since cannot spoof. :s13:
The problem with telegram is you cant monitor 100% of the time, cant spoof as you mention.

I stopped the notification as some group very noisy lol

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

you dontknow the time left also..

last time got map.. even drive car there.. also must race the clock .. n weather change.

now.. is very not possible. rip to pokemon hunting basically..

raid still ok..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
ive nv join any telegram before.. i usually just beo pokemap.. if nearby me have then i go..

once in a while.. fren drive.. then just hop on n hunt whatever is available..

now.. both the above.. cannot liao. :s13:
raid still ok tho..

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

last time got map.. even drive car there.. also must race the clock .. n weather change.

raid still ok..
Without map hunting is like a jackpot, you never know what you will encounter

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Still no ditto.

See people catch like so easy. I wanna catch one also dun have.

Maybe mew is gone liao and cele is here i still finding my ditto.

ZZZZZZZZZZZz

jannworld

Reaction score
That why sometime ago I posted that maybe it is good that we reverted to the old days of no maps etc.

Of course it is extremely difficult almost near possible to get that 100%. Maybe difficult to complete pokedex too - unowns, chimecho, etc are almost impossible wo maps. And high chance will waste some daily passes for office workers like myself

But think of it, the fun level of hunting and treasuring those Pokémons are much higher. For myself I still kept my old tier2 is/dp lapras caught in the madness of MBS rush from the early days even though I got much better ones including a 100%. But for sentimental reasons I couldn’t transfer that. And when I think back of the game as a whole - the most fun part was the rushing and catching because wo maps we were relying on each other’s information to find that rare and rushing over because u dunno how much time left for the spawn - last time spawn time was much lower. With the presence of maps and worse still spoofing, the most tier1 and even some 100% has become worthless maybe not much effort needed and less appreciation for the Pokémon caught.

This is why some legit players in other less dense areas appreciate even 82% legendaries and wild captures. For most of us sinkie who were too used to maps and in some cases both maps/spoof, we have become too spoilt and forgotten how to play the game as it is.

In the Long run I’m fine if maps are gone but nn should really improve the internal maps/alerts and appraisal system.

raid still ok..

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes...

if they really want to defend.. is "cannot" taken down 1.
but 4 acc keep fighting.. means defender will have to feed alot also.. so is a matter of which side give up first.

(fighting gym the normal via.. not mentioning the 1 hit KO trick)

becos... 6 player inside.. every player.. can feed 10 golden to every unique pokemon in the gym... means each pokemon can be fed 60. n after 30mins. can fed another 60.
Hvnt count those who pass by.. as long same color team. they also can feed 10 golden to every unqiue pokemon in the gym.

:s13:

Ytd was a pcn
But those landed can save and slot

Some hdb gyms cannot take down 1
Every1 also can feed to save

Gb is v cheap nowadays

So.much if i dun use it to def or throw to catch pkm ( raids )

Cantuse fin 1

And hogging space no use

But if u got 8 phones/acc fighting
Is damn fast ( with the exception for ex raid ppl keep savibg)

6 and up acc hoot
I think got gb also bak boleh tahan the onslaught

koolkool

Reaction score
Just came back from ex raid. Surprisingly a large turnout since it's a week day. As usual, lots of people helping one another to form private groups, and after that lots of aunties queuing to get experts to help them catch. It's good to see people helping one another. This is the usual sop in ex raids nowadays.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Still no ditto.

See people catch like so easy. I wanna catch one also dun have.

Maybe mew is gone liao and cele is here i still finding my ditto.

ZZZZZZZZZZZz

this whole week.. i caught almost 2k pokemon.. i dont recall myself catching a ditto too..

this earth event.. only krap can be ditto right... if not pretty much no chance.. with other pokemon flooding the screen..

koolkool

Reaction score
That why sometime ago I posted that maybe it is good that we reverted to the old days of no maps etc.

Of course it is extremely difficult almost near possible to get that 100%. Maybe difficult to complete pokedex too - unowns, chimecho, etc are almost impossible wo maps. And high chance will waste some daily passes for office workers like myself

But think of it, the fun level of hunting and treasuring those Pokémons are much higher. For myself I still kept my old tier2 is/dp lapras caught in the madness of MBS rush from the early days even though I got much better ones including a 100%. But for sentimental reasons I couldn’t transfer that. And when I think back of the game as a whole - the most fun part was the rushing and catching because wo maps we were relying on each other’s information to find that rare and rushing over because u dunno how much time left for the spawn - last time spawn time was much lower. With the presence of maps and worse still spoofing, the most tier1 and even some 100% has become worthless maybe not much effort needed and less appreciation for the Pokémon caught.

This is why some legit players in other less dense areas appreciate even 82% legendaries and wild captures. For most of us sinkie who were too used to maps and in some cases both maps/spoof, we have become too spoilt and forgotten how to play the game as it is.

In the Long run I’m fine if maps are gone but nn should really improve the internal maps/alerts and appraisal system.
Agree. The current way of finding pokémon is ok for new trainers, but becomes rather ineffective for more experienced trainers who want quality rather than quantity. NN should look at why third party maps are so popular among the trainers, and what trainers really want. Maybe not to the extend of filtering based on IV(which is hidden in the game), but perhaps able to filter by pokémon, and by which tier. These will allow trainers to focus on the pokémons they need, not just showing them nearby ratatas and pidgeys for the umpteen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.