[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlock86

Reaction score
I am wondering if there are outlet shopping or sport shops in Kaoshiung for brands like Asics?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
30947199_10155612723943727_1772248528_n.png

Wa super perks.

Hikenn

Master Member
Reaction score
I recommend this place u 100% gotta go
高美濕地 ,don’t go on weekends though.
It truly a view & for those who like to walk on water, catch the sunset there too (this depend on your luck alot)

mngedo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, which is your favorite night market to go to in Taipei? I'd just be there for 3 days so scaling it down.. Been to Shilin NM wayy too many times and i find it losing its appeal.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, which is your favorite night market to go to in Taipei? I'd just be there for 3 days so scaling it down.. Been to Shilin NM wayy too many times and i find it losing its appeal.

Raohe and Ningxia. I'm not a night market fan though.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how about 淡水老街?
watch sunset then followed by night market

Misery-

Reaction score
Hi all, would like to check best way to tai chung from taoyuan Airport is the tshr? I'm traveling with a toddler.

Is it common to book private transport from airport all the way to Tai Chung? Hoe long is the journey and cost?

Thanks!

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, would like to check best way to tai chung from taoyuan Airport is the tshr? I'm traveling with a toddler.

Is it common to book private transport from airport all the way to Tai Chung? Hoe long is the journey and cost?

Thanks!

Best way is to take the coach.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks!
Depends on how much luggage you have too.
Especially with toddler, sometimes some money cannot be save.

Hikenn

Master Member
Reaction score
Then it time to venture out of taipei , can try taichung, there fengjia & huanzhong there

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be 1 big and 1 medium luggage. That's why I'm worried about all the queuing and stuff.

Bus seldom needs queuing.
So relatively okay.
Just that whether your toddler can tahan another 2hrs on the road and being restricted.
For me, i will go by hsr though.
Airport to hsr by a 10-15min bus, then hsr about 30mins to taichung.
Need hsr tickets can look for me.
Can get cheaper.
Hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.