[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hahah, yah, cannot hero or geh kiang to use pinap. .

other pple acc.. i just gb n rest is history.

my acc.. i always use 3-4 pinapple.. sometimes 6.. if i have 13-14 ball..

well.. becos of 6% base capture raid.. pinapple is about 15 %? or thereabout.. the highest possible % u can get from 2% legendary when u try the hardest...

more than half of my mewtwo are caught with pinapple..:s13::o
not that i want to save rare candies.. but.. the feel is different.. if caught with pinapple compare to gb. to me at least.

correction.. is 18.75%.. according to gamepress.. if u feed pinapple.. hit curve n excellent.

Last edited:

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did latias raid, caught tier 1 1916 CP latias! Aimed for great throw.

Now top latias:
1929 CP 100% (will power up from L35 to L39 breakpoint against latios)
1926 CP 97.8%
1921 CP 95.6%
1916 CP 95.6%

21/31 for latias raid

Number of EX-Raid invitation: 3
Park raids done since announcement of official EX-raid: 54
Surplus of candies if power up 4 legendaries to level 30 (or level 30 to 35): 23

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some1 said the lvl cap will be lifted

then ah all pkm will revamp based on the cp lvl data...

which means imagine u have a max d9, u lvl up liao gotta pump and pump,

keep ur pkm tt u really need and save the SD !

jannworld

Reaction score
Even if they up the trainer level, still need to evaluate if there are any benefits if not no point grinding so much just for plain bragging rights or an end point that keeps shifting

Some1 said the lvl cap will be lifted

then ah all pkm will revamp based on the cp lvl data...

which means imagine u have a max d9, u lvl up liao gotta pump and pump,

keep ur pkm tt u really need and save the SD !

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even if they up the trainer level, still need to evaluate if there are any benefits if not no point grinding so much just for plain bragging rights or an end point that keeps shifting

Blisaey will be harder to take down
A good thing is sg also figjting weather boost for west side

cqefan

Reaction score
Fighting event!! (there goes your gym golds, time to build up your machamp team, shiny Machop??)

https://pokemongolive.com/post/battleshowdown2018

Trainers,

It’s time to test the strength of your Pokémon during a special battle event! Fighting-type Pokémon, such as Machop and Makuhita, will appear more frequently in the wild starting May 1 at 1:00 p.m. PDT.

But what’s a battle celebration without some competition at your nearby Gym? Until May 14, you’ll receive 2× bonus XP for Gym Battles and Raid Battles. Plus, Raid Battles will also award a guaranteed 3,000 Stardust for participating—and at least one Rare Candy if you win!

Several actions at Gyms will yield bonuses, including a 2× Badge multiplier, so you can receive even more benefits at a Gym you visit frequently. Just stopping by? Spinning the Photo Disc at Gyms will also yield more items!

Our Battle Showdown is sure to pack a punch, so don’t miss it!

—The Pokémon GO team

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fighting event!! (there goes your gym golds, time to build up your machamp team, shiny Machop??)

https://pokemongolive.com/post/battleshowdown2018

Trainers,

It’s time to test the strength of your Pokémon during a special battle event! Fighting-type Pokémon, such as Machop and Makuhita, will appear more frequently in the wild starting May 1 at 1:00 p.m. PDT.

But what’s a battle celebration without some competition at your nearby Gym? Until May 14, you’ll receive 2× bonus XP for Gym Battles and Raid Battles. Plus, Raid Battles will also award a guaranteed 3,000 Stardust for participating—and at least one Rare Candy if you win!

Several actions at Gyms will yield bonuses, including a 2× Badge multiplier, so you can receive even more benefits at a Gym you visit frequently. Just stopping by? Spinning the Photo Disc at Gyms will also yield more items!

Our Battle Showdown is sure to pack a punch, so don’t miss it!

—The Pokémon GO team

Come out of no where

Don't really understand about the badge multiplier thingy

Does that mean at the gym you got gold badge now when you spin 2x the usual no of items will drop out ?

Then die die must go and spin during the 7th day streak

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Come out of no where

Don't really understand about the badge multiplier thingy

Does that mean at the gym you got gold badge now when you spin 2x the usual no of items will drop out ?

Then die die must go and spin during the 7th day streak

my understanding is.

faster to get gym into gold badge. for eg 1 raid give 1000 points. maybe with event. u get 2000 points per raid.

i may be wrong tho.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is to Generate interest in gym battling
With most gyms dominated by mons that fighting counters, this becomes a great event

Also Spoofers might be a minority in playing population but seems to dominate gyms hence this event

The double xp is also to help those doing mew - level 25 quest

cqefan

Reaction score
Since the turn of the year Niantic has been running 'special event' after 'special event'. I think Niantic realised they need to provide more contents or special events otherwise majority of trainers would just take it easy and play little.

In SG, gym fight is not fun. Very often you have unreasonable residents who think that they own the gyms near to their house. I am aware of many bad blood between players around my area because of gym.

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i guess niantic fighred out. need to have event on going.
else only hardcore pple playing. .. wont be enough

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shiny out, 60+items from spin gold gym own team colour... Massive.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Special boxes interesting this time

If you just want PP, the cheapest at 480 coins for 6 is the most value for money, it's only 80 coins for one

If buy 1480 coins for 15 PP, it's almost 100 coins for 1. Only good thing with this is got 4 fast incubators

780 coins box not worth it at all

jannworld

Reaction score
This is true but nn not going to bother because we are a small minor to them. They will always cater and make decisions for the bigger markets after all is a business for them

In SG, gym fight is not fun. Very often you have unreasonable residents who think that they own the gyms near to their house. I am aware of many bad blood between players around my area because of gym.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Since the turn of the year Niantic has been running 'special event' after 'special event'. I think Niantic realised they need to provide more contents or special events otherwise majority of trainers would just take it easy and play little.

1) Provide more contents to cover up the spoofer saga.
2) Wanna milk first before HP GO come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.