Custom In-Ear Monitors information & discussion thread

skybluegerald

Reaction score
Anybody have their opinions on the following CIEM?
64 Audio
A3.A4.A6

Custom Art
Fibae 2

UE.
UE 5 Pro, UE 7 Pro.

Am thinking of getting one for daily usage to replace my IE800

$$ be around 1.5k.

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody have their opinions on the following CIEM?
64 Audio
A3.A4.A6

Custom Art
Fibae 2

UE.
UE 5 Pro, UE 7 Pro.

Am thinking of getting one for daily usage to replace my IE800

$$ be around 1.5k.

You can try them all at Music Sanctuary.

But take note that A3, A4 and A6 are going to be replaced with their updated counterparts A3t, A4t and A6t very soon.

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks guys.

I wanted to hoot the CustomArts massdrop CIEM, but after reading some discussions and from the designer himself, decided against it.

DFR6868

Master Member
Reaction score
Am a noob with regards to the more "esoteric" brands in IEMs/Headphones.
Preferred signature - Neutral. What would be upgrades to an Etymotic ER3/ER4 studio IEM? For headphones, what would be upgrades to an Audiotechnica ATH M70x?

Kurorewers

Reaction score
Thinking of getting into CIEM with around 500-600 budget. Currently using ATH im50 and fiio X1. Any recommendations? :s11::s11:

MeowEatsFish

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to get noble encore , does it go well with WM1A?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

WatCult

Reaction score
anyone has the aaw a3h v2 would love to get a review or something

Review by DEEZEL @ Canjam SG 2018

AAW A3H: The A3H is the IEM that drew the most attention – bar the POLA – at their booth, and for good reason. The A3H is yet another bang-for-the-buck release from AAW, pricing its clear, open and airy signature at a mere S$499. Despite its DD-fuelled low-end, the A3H is rather conservative when it comes to sheer bass impact. It has an upper-bass-focused low-end that makes it more of a melodious supporting player, while its sub-bass and mid-bass regions remain relatively linear. Though, with that said, bass notes come through with excellent authority – more so than on the A1D and A2H – so it’s certainly a case of quality over quantity.

From - http://theheadphonelist.com/canjam-singapore-2018-a-study-in-portable-audio/2

DBS_Banker

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously I'm not really impressed.
It sounds harsh to me compared to that kind of reference sound I'm after like Etymotic ER4SR.

Review by DEEZEL @ Canjam SG 2018

AAW A3H: The A3H is the IEM that drew the most attention – bar the POLA – at their booth, and for good reason. The A3H is yet another bang-for-the-buck release from AAW, pricing its clear, open and airy signature at a mere S$499. Despite its DD-fuelled low-end, the A3H is rather conservative when it comes to sheer bass impact. It has an upper-bass-focused low-end that makes it more of a melodious supporting player, while its sub-bass and mid-bass regions remain relatively linear. Though, with that said, bass notes come through with excellent authority – more so than on the A1D and A2H – so it’s certainly a case of quality over quantity.

From - http://theheadphonelist.com/canjam-singapore-2018-a-study-in-portable-audio/2

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So in love with my kaiser encores universals that I’m seriously considering getting customs when they have black Friday sale

jasonho

Reaction score
My custom encore

full

full

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.