[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i only join 20 pple lobby if the gym is my color.. at least.. like that even if inside dont have alot same color.. at least the number of ball wont be so jialat.. or unless i got no time.. but usually not the latter.. becos if i got no time.. i wont even walk there to do the raid. :s13:

if not.. i usually just private lobby with kaki/fren :s13:

the most funny thing I hear is.. "so few people.. dont want la.. " can win is can win lar.. but faint alot lei.. so that cartoon waited.. n join 20 pple lobby.. then raid end..

"wa... reward so bad.. simi also donthave"
followed by
"wa lau eh.. 8 ball only.."

of cos. I arm chio... song bo. :s13:

That's why, Sinkies are too poisoned with the kiasu/kiasi attitude.

They dun understand high risk high gain. And not to mention, this isn't really high risk, as the PoGo Hub or PoGo Gamepress already stated the minimum number of players needed to bring down the raid bosses. Still must wait for 20 players.

I really dun see the point of saving revives and potions.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
scare this scare that..

save so many pot/revive for what.. oh.. so they can go disturb gym.. :s13::s22:

timeout then hoot again lor.. by now they also know liao.. if lose liao can rejoin again.. as long boss still at the gym. not like u timeout or lose.. your raid pass will be gone.

but nvm. they song can liao.. the only frustrating part is sometimes.. enough pple to raid liao n u also abit rush want to hoot n move on.. but becos they dontwant la dont want la.. then either must wait longer .. or u have to move on. ie wasted trip.

Which is what i experience alot in europe.. either reach there liao nobody... ie wasted trip.. or have people but not enough or.. enough pple liao but they just chilllax.. n wait n wait.. until last 20 or 10mins then all go in n hoot.. but that's their culture.. so.. :s13::s22: no choice.

jannworld

Reaction score
My thinking is different - I prefer to join a large group and get the job done fast coz I often raid on the way to work or during lunch.

Usually if I raid in rivals gym I still get 9-10 balls which to me is good enough because I hardly caught on last or 2nd last ball so if 10 balls still can’t nab it I would think is fated liao

I really dun want 20 players in the arena cos of less rewarded balls, so I often exit and join the next room.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I just wish they can really re-look into the raid timing... but so many mths liao.. nth change...

ya.. been saying this since day 1 ... even until today.. ill say the same thing. if by 5th-6th ball.. still cannt catch.. is very hard to catch liao..

usually if can catch.. first few ball will tio liao. :)

more balls is yes.. more chance u can still say so. but more so is for the reward. more reward bundle...:s12:

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My thinking is different - I prefer to join a large group and get the job done fast coz I often raid on the way to work or during lunch.

Usually if I raid in rivals gym I still get 9-10 balls which to me is good enough because I hardly caught on last or 2nd last ball so if 10 balls still can’t nab it I would think is fated liao

Your thinking same as mine. I just want to quickly finish and move on to do other stuff. Normally raid during lunch. Don't feel the need to waste time just to get more balls.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can they bring back the training pokemon so we can get our train medals to be gold? :D #goldmedalocd

Same colour trainer and gym can Train existing monster to increase 1% of their cp, max 1 train per pokemon per gym per 30mins - what do you think? :D

In addition to giving berries.

Last edited:

eastsidetown

Reaction score
Can they bring back the training pokemon so we can get our train medals to be gold? :D #goldmedalocd

Same colour trainer and gym can Train existing monster to increase 1% of their cp, max 1 train per pokemon per gym per 30mins - what do you think? :D

In addition to giving berries.

bring back train medal + 1. Being ocd, cant bear to see one medal that will never be gold no matter how hard we try. :eek:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now was a close shave.

I went with 2 phones to a Latias raid. By the time the room I joined timed out, total 5 accounts playing (2 mine, 3 others).

Beginning was good, everyone pulled their strength. I saw by half time that Latias HP was less than half liao, so far so good.

After my first squad of 6 Dragonites got KOed for both accounts, I sent in my second squad, this time 6 Tyranitars.

Imagine what I saw. Other than seeing Tyranitar in the arena (naturally, this is the Tyranitar for my other account), I saw 3 Blisseys, meaning other than my 2 accounts still using Tyranitars, the other 3 players must be dry liao so started using Blisseys. I almost fainted in shock. :s13:

Luckily, managed to down Latias despite that. :s13:

But what an irony. The account that got the maximum balls failed to capture Latias, though I must admit I gabra a few balls, while the other account that got 10 balls captured Latias. :s22:

Did a 6 trainers Latias raid yesterday with 2 phones

Somehow just b4 it started I accidentally activated my Mewtwo raid group

So one out of 6 trainers was using dark type instead of effective mons

Still managed to bring it down with around 50 seconds left

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just wish they can really re-look into the raid timing... but so many mths liao.. nth change...

ya.. been saying this since day 1 ... even until today.. ill say the same thing. if by 5th-6th ball.. still cannt catch.. is very hard to catch liao..

usually if can catch.. first few ball will tio liao. :)

more balls is yes.. more chance u can still say so. but more so is for the reward. more reward bundle...:s12:

Thin for Asia maybe Japand, Korean, Taiwan , HK etc got people start raiding early in the morning

So NN probably thought this timing is fine for Asia.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Till now I don't have any perfect Machamp or Makuhita

Hopefully after this event can have at least one each

To me that's more important than a shiny:D

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PP cost 80 coins for 480 box

PP cost 86.7 coins for 780 box

PP cost 98.7 coins for 1480 box

If not for the 4 super incubators the 1480 box is totally not worth it

The 780 box is definitely not worth it

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Till now I don't have any perfect Machamp or Makuhita

Hopefully after this event can have at least one each

To me that's more important than a shiny:D

I have one perfect machamp and 96.
Good enough as tag team for blissey, snorlax and chansey killa.

This time got both shiny machop and meditite?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw some new field research quest

One is to spin 6 pokestops that never visit b4 for a Pokemon encounter

If to spin 3 gets Ponyta to spin 6 gets what ? Rapidash ?

OK just saw someone posted on FB it's aerodactyl

Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
8th May. Will fly off 9th May 4am according to p337.info/pokemongo

blue version coming !
latios-7-eleven.jpg

limbs03

Reaction score
Pls allow me to share my "interesting" experience ytd nite....

I was at my corridor gym, it was pass midnight and all the mons inside pass 8.5hrs liao
It was abit weird cos normally yellows would swarm it right after 12.....so I decided to whack it
First 2 rounds done and I was the only guy fighting...BUT just as I exit the last battle of 2nd round, I saw only left 2 mons!!
So someone was waiting to kio sai and let me do all the hard work lah....ok nvm....
So i quickly join the battle, nb kena error, quickly exit and join the last vaporean battle....lucky manage to go in.....INSIDE GOT 6 PLAYERS (include me).....

KNS Singaporeans really so low class meh....
lucky i managed to slot in...if not i darn piss off sia....
I really hope NN do something abt this lousy mechanic...

//end rant :s13:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I was at my corridor gym, it was pass midnight and all the mons inside pass 8.5hrs liao
It was abit weird cos normally yellows would swarm it right after 12.....so I decided to whack it
First 2 rounds done and I was the only guy fighting...BUT just as I exit the last battle of 2nd round, I saw only left 2 mons!!
So someone was waiting to kio sai and let me do all the hard work lah....ok nvm....
So i quickly join the battle, nb kena error, quickly exit and join the last vaporean battle....lucky manage to go in.....INSIDE GOT 6 PLAYERS (include me).....

Yeah, encounter a couple of times before.

The first to initiate the whack, but a lot of people waiting for last round of monster to claim slot LOL
I can only hope the first to slot is the same color as mine.

But what to do, that is the current mechanic.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
1) Provide more contents to cover up the spoofer saga.
2) Wanna milk first before HP GO come out.

to milk and excite the legit players

Seriously I doubt how fun can HP GO be

Probably more for HP fans

whats this HP Go?

my account's shadow ban just lifted. it is May now. is it now safe to continue use tutu?

how long u waited for SB to be lifted? if u want to try, spoof when u really need to and see if NN system is intelligent to pick u up again.

if so, then better stop flying, else its another undefined SB

teens nowadays.. only ride on hype train..
their fire n interest die down very fast 1.

(which is what we are seeing in pogo also.. starting everyone play.. but all the younger 1.. alot left.. is the older ones actually still playing..)

to be honest. I dont see uncle n retirees will play Hp GO.

but then.. nv know also.. becos that game hvnt out yet. but i confrim.. will not touch it. :s13:

with maps and directions, u know if its worth to travel for tt raid or prized catch. u can do ur sums. this is esp so for busy working / schooling individuals.

when there's much more other commitments in life than a game, priority drops. not to mention it consumes battery and data. and its now back to basic on the ground playing.

pioneer generation have all the time in their hands to move ard to play. they play at own pace and keep themselves mentally alert with their kakis. and they are usually armed with 2 or more phones;)

its all up the player themselves to decide and prioritize, a game is for entertainment, not for (bread and butter) life;)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

I report every single player inside that has the same time stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.