[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
Yeah, encounter a couple of times before.

The first to initiate the whack, but a lot of people waiting for last round of monster to claim slot LOL
I can only hope the first to slot is the same color as mine.

But what to do, that is the current mechanic.

yah i think i was lucky the last mon was vaporean...so can tahan abit longer....if its tyra/ gyara i confirm no chance to rejoin.....

I report every single player inside that has the same time stamp.

hmm....are they breaking any rules?
I think they are all actual pple leh, not spoofers....they just hiding somewhere...hahah :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Pls allow me to share my "interesting" experience ytd nite....

I was at my corridor gym, it was pass midnight and all the mons inside pass 8.5hrs liao
It was abit weird cos normally yellows would swarm it right after 12.....so I decided to whack it
First 2 rounds done and I was the only guy fighting...BUT just as I exit the last battle of 2nd round, I saw only left 2 mons!!
So someone was waiting to kio sai and let me do all the hard work lah....ok nvm....
So i quickly join the battle, nb kena error, quickly exit and join the last vaporean battle....lucky manage to go in.....INSIDE GOT 6 PLAYERS (include me).....

KNS Singaporeans really so low class meh....
lucky i managed to slot in...if not i darn piss off sia....
I really hope NN do something abt this lousy mechanic...

//end rant :s13:

is like that 1...

when gym is full hp.. ie tower.

nobody want to hoot.. when gym got fire or going to collapse..
suddenly u see people appearing or spoofer standing by..

then.. either they kio the gym.. or kio all the available slot with their multi acc multi devices.

what worst.. is.. u hoot the gym alone.. took it down.. then later.. tio shave out also.

:s13:

that is why.. alot of bad blood.

for a few coins.. can see the "true color" of some people.
very horrible n low class to be honest. But.. that's life.. all kind of people.. dont be like them can liao..

this is not a perfect world.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thin for Asia maybe Japand, Korean, Taiwan , HK etc got people start raiding early in the morning

So NN probably thought this timing is fine for Asia.

the timing is fine.. of cos. sure.

the problem is. It's not very convenient for majority of the players tho. Or rather.. i dontknow what better word to use.

there is a HQ in Japan.. I not sure why they make it end so early.. I always felt.. 8pm last egg spawn.. is not something too hard or big to ask for? right...?... (in any case.. if more egg spawn.. more raid pass sales also...)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I report every single player inside that has the same time stamp.

unless u very sure they are spoofer lor..

if not.. they like that kio the gym or what not..

they are not doing anything against the rule.. to be fair.

it's more like person's character and morale issue.. this type.. hai.. i wont even talk or help or play with them. :vijayadmin:

very selfish n inconsiderate..

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
unless u very sure they are spoofer lor..

if not.. they like that kio the gym or what not..

they are not doing anything against the rule.. to be fair.

it's more like person's character and morale issue.. this type.. hai.. i wont even talk or help or play with them. :vijayadmin:

very selfish n inconsiderate..

Spoofer comfirm chopped. That gym area only me and my ofo bike, not a single car/lorry/bus/van/bike. My ofo bike cannot pogo also. Suddenly 1 sec only all slot in same time. Jitao screenshot.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spoofer comfirm chopped. That gym area only me and my ofo bike, not a single car/lorry/bus/van/bike. My ofo bike cannot pogo also. Suddenly 1 sec only all slot in same time. Jitao screenshot.

You know what those ang mo redditors would say? They would say they are hiding in the bushes. :s13:

This is same like MacRitchie

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
You know what those ang mo redditors would say? They would say they are hiding in the bushes. :s13:

This is same like MacRitchie

then perhaps. its time they come out of the bushes.
stay inside bush too long. will get bite. nt good too.

limbs03

Reaction score
is like that 1...

then.. either they kio the gym.. or kio all the available slot with their multi acc multi devices.

what worst.. is.. u hoot the gym alone.. took it down.. then later.. tio shave out also.

very horrible n low class to be honest. But.. that's life.. all kind of people.. dont be like them can liao..

yah......this scenario is really new low for me...
I honestly don't mind if we whack together then we see who's finger fastest lah....

I think tonight I will try again.....but this time for the 2nd round I will leave the last 2 mons alone.....so....even if they wana kio, they gota whack 2 rounds oso...den I will have chance oso.....wahahhahah :s13:

any bros with creative ideas for me to try?

limbs03

Reaction score

I hope NN act on it!
Pls do let us know if there's any updates k :s13:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When pvp is rolled out, I assume you will be able to see other player's avatar on the map? If so, it will be easy to see if there are indeed really actual players on the ground.

Gonna be interesting to watch! :s12:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is like that 1...

It is actually not only about few coins, it is the time spent to bring down the gym that dulan most people including me.

If I know spoofer might steal from me, I will forgo the coins and time, but you might not know right?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah......this scenario is really new low for me...
I honestly don't mind if we whack together then we see who's finger fastest lah....

I think tonight I will try again.....but this time for the 2nd round I will leave the last 2 mons alone.....so....even if they wana kio, they gota whack 2 rounds oso...den I will have chance oso.....wahahhahah :s13:

any bros with creative ideas for me to try?
This is wasting even more time leh ... waiting for last round to be cleared only to give defender to feed berries and 10mins passed after 1st pokemon eliminated and new one added back.

Jin jialat.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
aiya. since now got quest already.
just make it ..clear 1 quest. get 1 coin. if u spin tio certain harder quest? maybe 2 coin. apart from quest own rewards.

this way. every one own time own target. wont affect others also over gyms... n in this case. if player want coin. they will have to play the game also.. better?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiya. since now got quest already.
just make it ..clear 1 quest. get 1 coin. if u spin tio certain harder quest? maybe 2 coin. apart from quest own rewards.

this way. every one own time own target. wont affect others also over gyms... n in this case. if player want coin. they will have to play the game also.. better?
Not really, from NN point of view, coin will become less value since most people will get even from playing.

If from gym, the max it will give out per day is: 864 coins per day (6 x 144 coins) (havent taken into account empty gym, not replaced after 8hr 20mins. Then multiply by all gyms in the world.

Now if you move it towards individual, there are ten if not hundred millions of users that can clock individual coins per quest / day.

If I am NN, which one do you think I will choose?

limbs03

Reaction score
This is wasting even more time leh ... waiting for last round to be cleared only to give defender to feed berries and 10mins passed after 1st pokemon eliminated and new one added back.

Jin jialat.

my corridor gym is pretty "organized".....so the mons inside normally will be >8.5hrs at midnight, den the yellow sweepers will come :s13:

so in that sense normally noone will feed berry one...unless got joker..:s22:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my corridor gym is pretty "organized".....so the mons inside normally will be >8.5hrs at midnight, den the yellow sweepers will come :s13:

so in that sense normally noone will feed berry one...unless got joker..:s22:
If got regular duty roster is the best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.