November 2017 SBF

Roy_yl2711

Reaction score
Anyone receive Punggol selection date as it is stated will start in MAY for the flat selection. Million thanks

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, anyone here got news on Toa Payoh 4 room?

Started yesterday

Just a rather noob question to ask... :s22:

My q no. is within the allocated units...

But looking at the racial quota...it's like 6x while my q no is 8x and available units is 9x...

Does that mean I won't get a chance to select when ppl in front of me selected...or if there are indeed units left, I might get a low floor? :(

zidmosby

Reaction score
Started yesterday

But looking at the racial quota...it's like 6x while my q no is 8x and available units is 9x...

Does that mean I won't get a chance to select when ppl in front of me selected...or if there are indeed units left, I might get a low floor? :(

Basically.. You don't know. Nobody knows really. If everyone before you selects, you no chance lor. If got leftover, then likely low floor since most people prefer high floor.

Depends on your luck. Nothing guaranteed.

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
Started yesterday

same situation as me haha. best of luck to you :)

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 3-Room flat in Toa Payoh under the November 2017 SBF exercise as at 03 May 2018 00010

bmboy32

Reaction score
Do we submit the docs in MyDoc@hdb or bring them on the appointment day or both also need?

cyl1987

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Toa Payoh under the November 2017 SBF exercise as at 04 May 2018 00010

sianz max.... 9 units chosen, 1 dropout nia....

zidmosby

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Toa Payoh under the November 2017 SBF exercise as at 04 May 2018 00010

sianz max.... 9 units chosen, 1 dropout nia....

TPY high demand mah. Expect minimal drop out for mature estates sadly

emmyxx

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 3-Room flat in Toa Payoh under the November 2017 SBF exercise as at 03 May 2018 00010

Hello! How do you find out what's the last queue number called for the estate? TIA!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.